There's Always A Moment When DBD Says It's A Scary Game.

Many of us say DBD isn't a scary game anymore but, we always have one moment when playing that reminds us yeah this is a Horror game. Michael Myers surprise attacking you, Ghostface leaning around a corner, Sadako Jump scaring in the main menu, or Hag's traps just to name a few.

Comments

  • I remember when I was playing a surv, working on a gen and decided to randomly turn my camera. I was still new back then. And what I saw was a crouching Ghost Face right behind me.

    It scared and creeped me out sooo badly.

  • Scratched Mirror Mikey on Lery's or RPD. You don't see him coming, but he's there, and he always knows where you are.

    Hag traps really jolt me if I haven't identified the killer as Hag yet.

  • I usually dont get scared in dbd and the mood the gameplay creates is pretty far away from horror but this one time on red forest i got jumpscared after a survivor was appearing behind a tree with a bugged t-pose character model, the brightness settings were so dark that i only saw this dark creature with their arms raised, for a second i forgot that i was the killer and was about to run away lol.

  • I was running down a corner stair in The Game to unhook and there was a suprise Nemmy zombie jumpscaring me.

  • it's not in the game anymore but the old iridescent button mindfuck terror radius would always scare the crap out of me

  • you forgot the scariest moment

    walking around as killer and all of a sudden a survivor pops out from behind a pallet because you dared to walk through it