200iq Survivors on XBOX
So I just jumped on Xbox to max my blood points there ready for the new dlc (pc/ps4 are maxed and ready). I had a chase daily with Hag. No perks, no addons, as I don't play Hag on console (yet). Anyway, 3k, could have been 4k if I was trying. 2 geniuses that think they can just spin around and be invincible, 2 more immersed players, Badham Pre School. As it's a chase daily, I go for the spinny plebs. I receive this string of nonsense after and thought I'd share, as I nearly burst laughing at how ascended they were. Enjoy... (my text is red background)








...His friend said similar things :')



Comments
damn the skill with these kiddies hurts, standing back to avoid getting 360 is a fuacking tactic, gg ez, also losing to a no add-on, no perk hag, that is sad, what rank is this
Rank 1 btw
Uh, okay? I'm pretty sure the mods can see what this thread is and isn't insulting anyone. No naming and shaming either. If they tell me differently I don't mind
HAHAHAHAHA, rank 1 and lost to a no perk no add-on hag, boosted much
I love it, so funny.
The problem I have is that THIS is the stuff DbD players get reported for on console. The devs need to take control of the reports of this game. The Xbox rep system especially is absolutely insane. I play this game and my rep takes a dive no matter what...I play fair and try to make sure people have fun etc.
wait here I wanna show you something @only1biggs

never replyed back and seen a claudette behind the hooked claudette
lul
Funny stuff indeed. A no-skill noob outplaying the 360, which I guess they were trying over and over, and then some more. I remember once when I was flamed for chainsawing all 12 hooks with Billy at R1. Such a no-skill noob for relying on the killer's power in order to, you know, kill.
kk no worries
I have more than that

Oh so much more! They were even trying that "juke" where you wait at a pallet and walk through it after the killer breaks it and then double back. Nope.
Give them credit for watching the YT tutorials
Gotta try those sick spins for montages :'D