###### of Healing
Why 'Circle' is censored?
Why 'Circle' is censored?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clearly because the word "circle" is an objectively offensive word that shouldn't be taken lightly. I don't know who this player is, but if I were you I would report them immediately. I expect they will be banned indefinitely.
I had Quentin ####ed out yesterday. The censors work in mysterious ways.
They shelled out for a real top tier algorithm on this one.
Holy crap BHVR, I can't believe you'd let The C Word be uncensored here on the forums
Do better
Ngl I clicked on this thread expecting a discussion on why coh is OP but this made me laugh. The endgame chat censor in this game never fails to amaze me with what it filters out sometimes.
shape-of-an-overhead-shadow-made-by-a-sphere of recovery
Quit being such a square about it
That person is terrible. How could they say such an awful slur like that?
And Vatican?