Will the AOT cosmetics be sets?
I really hope not and didn't the devs say they were working on already existing sets that shouldn't be linked?
I really hope not and didn't the devs say they were working on already existing sets that shouldn't be linked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a license. I won't get my hopes up for non-set. But Stranger Things had non-set outfits so...
We don't know.
They probably will since they are licenced. But I really hope that they're not xd
Depends on the license holders,Hag's licensed outfit isn't linked
It seems to depend on the license holder. Resident Evil and Silent Hill demand sets - Ghostface, Saw, and Stranger Things don't. Though part of this may also be because sets weren't a thing for some of the earlier license holders to negotiate, so who knows.
The Oni legendary is definitely going to be linked, though.
They will be linked - i bet.
ST, GF, Saw etc. are cosmetics for the licensed chars itself.
The AOT will be sets for other chars. And i guess they don´t want to mix these up.
that depends on what the license holders agree to (whether they allow BHVR to mix their cosmetics up with other things or not).
that said, I think the titan skins are pretty much guaranteed to be linked.
probably not officially, but as long as Jeryl's heart still beats, there is hope.
It pretty much makes no sense that theyre not linked. Its not just a licensed outfit, its a completely different character.