hire fans lol
After seeing some of the complaints about Haddie's appearance I decided to make her more palatable in faceapp. I also took the liberty of spicing up a few other characters who were a bit lacking in the aesthetics department. Enjoy!
After seeing some of the complaints about Haddie's appearance I decided to make her more palatable in faceapp. I also took the liberty of spicing up a few other characters who were a bit lacking in the aesthetics department. Enjoy!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you
Thanks, I needed this
I tried to do dredge but it wouldn't recognise it as a face :(
Slinger has me wheezing, thank you.
thank you for this i hate it when the EBILL SEJUWZ force their NON-SEXY WOMZ onto my EPIC AND BASED BIDEO BAME!!!!
Yassified Slinger has me cackling
I don't have a whole lot going on today
Is yassified Pyramid Head possible?
(and David King of course)
this is the post of all time
I doubt it (to PH) I tried dredge, nemesis and clown and they all weren't recognised as faces. Doctor did work and turned out looking weirdly racist so I will not be sharing that one with the class
MORE!
Do we have an update on Slayvid King though?
We do now
Oh god that actually looks like someone I know xD
Oh my ######### god Slayvid King is real
Petition to make this a custom character select icon pack.
N O! xd
I feel that Blight needs a glow up too
Scarier than before honestly
Rin Yassaoka
Thank you! There seems to be so much negativity on this forum and when I opened the thread and saw someone was saying they somehow "beautified" Haddie I was a bit worried. Remember, someone did this to Aloy a while back and was actually dead serious about it... ๐ But this took a good turn and made me laugh. ๐
Also Myers looks like a real girl's selfie with a high contrast snapchat filter. She reminds me of someone as well but I can't figure out who...
All I could think off when I saw it lol
Ahahah that's perfect
Cool but can we see so yassified Ace???
Funnily enough I was just accused of hacking by an Ace ๐
thats what I imagine Daddy Slinger would have looked like in the Dating Sim.
i have such a good name for this but i can't say it because it'd technically be breaking a forum rule :(
I've already offered to do the 3D modeling for the butts on all of their character models. I even have a portfolio of existing work. Strangely I haven't heard anything back yet ๐ค
Still doesn't fix Haddie's terrible fashion.