3 disconnects in 2 games in a row and still getting tunneled... This game is easy mode for killers..

1.png


2.png


First game someone gets hooked and then unhooked the killer tunnels her and she disconnects and 20 seconds later the next survivor gets downed and disconnects.. The 3rd survivor gives up and and stops for killer to die but no killer is greedy and slugs her then scans the whole map for me so I don't get hatch like only 1 gen done.

Second game is even worst a different killer same ######### someone gets hooked and unhooked and the killer is tunneling her off hook like the first game and she disconnects the I get hooked and unhooked and same thing killer is coming to tunnel me and I'm dead and imagine writing ez in post game chat when survivors are disconnecting ??

Your whole 4 min system is a joke everyone is disconnecting every goddamn game for the tiniest inconvenience and when 1 survivor leaves then it's so difficult to do any more gens. SoloQ is hell no one is doing gens no one helps you when you get hooked and everyone disconnects often and it triggers chain effect of other disconnects .. What's my fault in all of this? killers are scummy tunneling and face camping everyone . Swf groups ruined it for SoloQ. Try playing high mmr soloQ it's only tunnel this face camp that slug here slug there ... Do something to punish everyone that disconnects and ruins games a 4 min penalty doesn't scare anyone and it doesn't ramp up that quickly.

Secondly I hope the new perks and updates announced will address these scummy playstyles it's 0 fun to spend the whole game face camped and tunneled.

DBD is unfair and miserable for soloQ survivors.

Update : 4th game so far and every killer I went against tunneled anyone that got unhooked.. and another 1 dc because he slugged. I just can't ... wow I don't want to play either role anymore yikes I'll take a break.

Comments

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2966303#Comment_2966303

    You probably don't get nice comments especially doing that every game but it's fine I find it just boring. I only do it when it's only option or someone manages to make me angry. I like when they take more risk in 4vs1. It's not as easy to manage but lot debends which killer you play. I want to win on merit so that's why tinneling feels cheating. But when I do tunnel it's usually best looper of the team who makes me mad. That ends me losing as others just do gens. You probably play myers? He is pretty weak so tunneling weakest survivor out often is only option to have chance with him thought. I think some killers need buffs so they can be more viable and corrupt invertion should be basekit. But also tunneling needs to be nerfed for survivors it's miserable experience often.

    Just different ideas of what’s fun that’s all.

    Also the part about bad comments, doesn’t matter how someone plays there is no reason to be either angry or abusive over a game.

    The terms tunnelling and camping are often just excuses for losing and bad sports use these terms to justify being unpleasant and down right toxic gamers.

    You see it time and again, post after post, about tunnelling and camping that if you read between the lines are just saying “I lost waaah, here’s my excuse”

    These threads are often filled with people replying about how players are scumbags etc. The OP often degenerates into a name calling tantrum a lot of the time.

    I’d bet that the only reason they don’t stoop to direct abuse on the forum is that the forum is moderated, in game I’m sure these people are a delight to interact with. These are the people you have to private your account for and turn off direct messaging or sit there with a stream of abuse that can go on for a long time. I don’t think I’ve blocked and banned as many other players on any game before as I have on DBD. It’s a shame.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2966650#Comment_2966650

    Just different ideas of what’s fun that’s all.

    Also the part about bad comments, doesn’t matter how someone plays there is no reason to be either angry or abusive over a game.

    The terms tunnelling and camping are often just excuses for losing and bad sports use these terms to justify being unpleasant and down right toxic gamers.

    You see it time and again, post after post, about tunnelling and camping that if you read between the lines are just saying “I lost waaah, here’s my excuse”

    These threads are often filled with people replying about how players are scumbags etc. The OP often degenerates into a name calling tantrum a lot of the time.

    I’d bet that the only reason they don’t stoop to direct abuse on the forum is that the forum is moderated, in game I’m sure these people are a delight to interact with. These are the people you have to private your account for and turn off direct messaging or sit there with a stream of abuse that can go on for a long time. I don’t think I’ve blocked and banned as many other players on any game before as I have on DBD. It’s a shame.

    Well if I get tunneled as survivor I get mad and think most survivors do and some go very far with that anger... so if you don't want that toxicity try to test what happens when you don't tunnel. Some still will be toxic even if you play fairly but I mostly get Gg playing that way even when I kill them all. Occasionally I tunnel some survivors from beginning and I can get salty messages from them but I accept that just then.

  • @BadZilla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961639#Comment_2961639

    Like I can't do nothing every game is the same killers are getting 4kills every time and there is nothing you can do about it no one does gens and no ones helps while killers take the opportunity to tunnel and face camp.

    I can agree, Solo Q is bullsh!t and then you have killers complaining about SWFs, I personally don't care (being a killer main) it just adds a challenge, the only way it becomes unfair if exploits come into play.

  • @BadZilla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961766#Comment_2961766

    You missed the main problem that what caused these survivors to DC ? Killers proxy camping hooks till a survivors hits hook state 2 and someone unhooks them and killer chases them same scenario happened 3 matches in a row , 4th match I got tunneled too but no DC's so the main problem is soloQ no one cares to unhook you and the game design that allows tunneling and DS is useless the exit gates are open or something.

    But that's how the game is played, you can't complain about strategy, if it works they'll use it whether you like it or not. Let me put it in other words, what do you think of flashlights.

  • Solo queue is hell, but killer is not easy. Try playing Oni, Trickster, Trapper, Nurse, or Onryō and you’ll wanna die. But playing any killer in general is hard, you have to deal with 4 survivors or your skill level, so it’s hard to mind game them, and watching 2 gens go by at the same time 2 minutes into the game. Killer isn’t easy. Also tunneling and camping is a valid strategy, if you don’t want to get tunneled then put on DS, or Babysitter (guardian), but if you don’t want to that’s fine, but don’t complain when you get tunneled, cause you could have sacrificed a perk slot to avoid a tunnel.

  • @GhostyPlayzTTV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961783#Comment_2961783

    But that's how the game is played, you can't complain about strategy, if it works they'll use it whether you like it or not. Let me put it in other words, what do you think of flashlights.

    I have mentioned more than once that BHVR is the main reason for this problem the game mechanics that allows camping and tunneling

  • @ImAJoke264 said:

    Solo queue is hell, but killer is not easy. Try playing Oni, Trickster, Trapper, Nurse, or Onryō and you’ll wanna die. But playing any killer in general is hard, you have to deal with 4 survivors or your skill level, so it’s hard to mind game them, and watching 2 gens go by at the same time 2 minutes into the game. Killer isn’t easy. Also tunneling and camping is a valid strategy, if you don’t want to get tunneled then put on DS, or Babysitter (guardian), but if you don’t want to that’s fine, but don’t complain when you get tunneled, cause you could have sacrificed a perk slot to avoid a tunnel.

    I've mained killer for 400hours so far, Also DS isn't a solution soif you wanted to tunnel someone will DS stop you? most of killers will pick up the chase after that nothing changes and DS is only useful if you get unhooked when exit gates are open so you can have a chance of escaping but only if the exit gates are close enough or you will be slugged with no chance of escape so no DS isn't a solution but it's annoying to killers tho.

  • The problem isn't the killer, it's your survivor teammates disconnecting on you. The killer just did their job: killing you. Sorry to tell you this but, just because someone disconnects doesn't entitle you to a free escape.

  • I've disconnected from my first survivor match last night as a matter of fact. It was the last match of the night that my husband and I were playing we got a Nemesis on Haddonfield with a Claudette and a Jake.

    The match starts with myself and my husband behind the Myers house, so we go inside to see if there's a generator in the room off the entrance since I had PT on, but the Claudette runs in the front door and tries to literally push me from being able to get to the generator and just would not move, blocking me in a corner between the generator her and the wall with neither of us able to work on the other side.

    So my husband just leaves to let her work on it with me and not too long after Nemesis shows up.

    I let Nemesis chase me around the Myers house for what could have been 3 generators but my husband was the only one doing them so it was just 1 and part of another and then Claudette body blocked on the back porch and I got downed, then hooked in the back yard.

    As if on cue, here comes Jake to unhook me with Nemesis still in the back yard, of course he doesn't have Borrowed Time, and of course he doesn't take a protection hit, so I get downed immediately and popped right back on the hook.

    My husband gets me down and by now Nemesis had chased after and down Jake and was hooking him across the street. I run across the street to get him down, my husband takes aggro on Nemesis and the Claudette and I heal the Jake, and then we heal the Claudette, and then I stand there, expecting to get healed and the Jake runs off to a generator at the end of the street with zero progress on it, the Claudette stands next to me for a couple of seconds and then runs off and joins him on the generator.

    At that point I just thought "######### it, I'm going to bed." and I quit.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    The problem isn't the killer, it's your survivor teammates disconnecting on you. The killer just did their job: killing you. Sorry to tell you this but, just because someone disconnects doesn't entitle you to a free escape.

    If every game the survivor gets tunneled or faced camped they dc it's not a survivor problem it's the unfair mechanic and how easy to do it.. Devs said many times they want to fix the problem. If you tunnel everyone in your games there is nothing to punish you for it other than DS thus the game needs some radical changes to become fun for both sides.. I didn't buy the game for a staring contest against face campers every match..

1 2 3 ›