Is it possible to add a recycle system?

Is it possible to add a recycle system? I have so many items in my inventory, most of them I almost never use, if the game can recycle them, say with half bloodpoints, that would be nice. For example, I spent 3000 bloodpoints to unlock an item, but I don't want it, I recycle it, I got 1500 bloodpoints.

With the new prestige, more bloodpoints would be welcome, so a recycle system would be nice.

Comments

  • I hope they think about it.

    So many worthless luck/fog offerings

  • I just edit the art files to blanks for useless offerings/addons I don't want. That way while I'm searching for what addon/offering I want to use I can easily skip past the ones I never want to use.(And if you ever decide a addon/offering does become useful you can just get a new picture to replace it from the dbd icon toolbox)

  • one of the oldest suggestions, trust me BHVR knows.

    But they said they rather want all addons/offerings to be viable and useful than meat for a recycle system.

    also this post belongs in the feedback section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions

    A mod is gonna move this one for you in juuuusssssttt.... ooooooone ..

  • It's 2023 and they still haven't added this idea.

  • This would be equivalent to just giving everyone 50% more BP, so it's unlikely they'll add a straight up refund system.

    What I think could be more appropriate is if they; A. Reduced the amount of BP offerings in the bloodweb. B. Added the option to convert add-ons/offerings into a BP offering of equivalent rarity.

    This would be a more interactive system that would have a similar result without just flat out boosting BP gains.

  • @SelectDevotee68 said:

    It's 2023 and they still haven't added this idea.

    Almost 2024. Imagine.

  • @AMeanGamer said:

    Is it possible to add a recycle system? I have so many items in my inventory, most of them I almost never use, if the game can recycle them, say with half bloodpoints, that would be nice. For example, I spent 3000 bloodpoints to unlock an item, but I don't want it, I recycle it, I got 1500 bloodpoints.

    With the new prestige, more bloodpoints would be welcome, so a recycle system would be nice.

    I have multiple event offerings wich are unusable nowadays. I would like to exchange these (except one for the collection) for bloodpoints again.

    Like the 300+ Arcane Dowsing Rods I have on Wesker.

  • and while they are on it, also make all survivor items and offerings collective for all survivors, and all killer offerings collective for all killers please