Until the new rework, Raccoon City Police Station map be disabled like like old Haddonfield was?
Hello, I wanted to see if there was a possibility of having the Raccoon City Police Station or RPD map disabled until the new rework version is released later this year. I only want to ask this since the previous rework of Haddonfield had the old map version disabled until the new rework version was available. I feel that even though visually the map is gorgeous as I feel that most of the player base agrees with that statement although if you disagree please comment down below, that the big size of the map along with the confusing nature of its structure leaves the map to be frustrating for both sides to play on which leads to unfun matches and frustration when playing the map. Even though I don't think there was ever a reason given to why Haddonfield was disabled (if I was wrong and they did give a clear statement why old Haddonfield was disabled, please feel free to correct me so I can edit my post to be more accurate to the information given and please give the source of where you found your information) that's why if it's not already planned, I would like to propose that the map should be disabled until the new rework version is released which will hopefully fix the issues plaguing the map at the current moment. I thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a lovely day in the fog.
Comments
Probably not.
I hope not. I love the map as it is right now and hearing the map will be reworked was rather sad news for me.
I hope so it'll probably lead to people spamming map offerings in the past when they announced reworks to something like people would spam the hell out of it
Delete it entirely.
The rework could mean several variations of the same map, like freddy's map.
EDIT: to make it more clear.
First message of the day, didn´t had my coffee yet. My bad for forgetting the stream.
Probably the part in the Stream where it was explicitly stated that it is going to be reworked.
Nothing to do with Project W.
Freddys map was reworked and got more variations of the same map.
The rework could mean that some paths are closed on one version and open on another. Completely random.
They specifically said RPD is getting a rework.
Nice try, fam.
In all honesty, I have no idea why they completely disabled Haddonfield. But I doubt they disable RPD. Albeit, they aren't against it. That map is like the reigning champ for most time disabled. Either that or Dead Dawg. Not sure.
See above.