What'll happen to the bloody cosmetics with the new Prestige?
I ask because I like giving my killers the bloody weapons each time they reach their first 100th kill. (yes, i keep count, muah-ha-ha)
I ask because I like giving my killers the bloody weapons each time they reach their first 100th kill. (yes, i keep count, muah-ha-ha)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, that's a neat tradition.
While I don't think it was mentioned, I'm under the assumption bloody outfits aren't going anywhere and will still be unlocked at P1, P2, and P3 as before. Could be wrong, but I don't see why they'd get rid of them.
Thanks. I was gonna give the killers the full bloody cosmetic when they reach their 200th and 300th kill, but I don't really like the characters looks when they're covered in blood. I mean, the Hag is fully red and some killers look like they've been rolling around in...well...something i'd rather not think about. So i decided to just give them the weapons.
They never said anything about them going away.