Please Don't Change Billy
SkyBilly as a mechanic has no advantage whatsoever towards the main objectives of the killer role. It's an extremely hard thing to pull off and just there for having fun and show. SkyBilly was the reason why I fell in love with DBD again after I was initially bored and done with it. It brings the survivors and the killer together while everyone watches and cheers on the killer when he's jumping around. It's a part of what DBD is and it contributes to the game's health, charm and identity. BHVR please don't remove this harmless thing. All it does is it ensures both sides have some great fun. I loved the anniversary stream and the changes that will come in the future, but the Hillbilly is so much fun as is and removing the SkyBilly is just unnecessary.
Comments
You could literally see all the survivors from doing that bug
Can I get the dude obsessed with the hug tech to somehow make this thread about it pls?
What you're referring to is spacebilly. While that is true, it also is really really difficult to pull off and the time to get that right isn't worth the effort if you're doing that to gain an advantage. It was already removed prior to the latest live build patch. Skybilly is literally harmless fun.
I hope not lol
Dont get me wrong im on your side, sky billy should remain in the game, but its just so funny to watch that man devolve into insanity when the word "hug" is mentioned.
Hello is it me that you are looking foooor?
hug tech should have been removed in 6.0.0 not skybilly. Fixing things that give you an advantage should be priority, or atleast make it bannable/ killswitch the character.
I’ve never seen a Skybilly. Is he as magical as he sounds?
Yes.
Skybillies can launch themselves upwards to 50-60m and by lunging move themselves forward unto the roof of buildings.
that's spacebilly, not skybilly