You absolutely deserve it, your art is fantastic! Your sketches are always adorable and well done (your beach/dating sim Nurse and Clown on another thread were adorable...yes, even Clown lol), and your pieces like the one shown on stream have such a great grasp of movement, light, tone, color, shadow, and contrast. And I will say, as someone that was in art school, your deft grasp of proportions has me a bit jelly, I still struggle with it a bit after all his time lol
You absolutely deserve it, your art is fantastic! Your sketches are always adorable and well done (your beach/dating sim Nurse and Clown on another thread were adorable...yes, even Clown lol), and your pieces like the one shown on stream have such a great grasp of movement, light, tone, color, shadow, and contrast. And I will say, as someone that was in art school, your deft grasp of proportions has me a bit jelly, I still struggle with it a bit after all his time lol
Keep up the great work! ❤️
I dont know who's the other 3 stones, but the last stone is Mister Cote himself.
your pieces like the one shown on stream have such a great grasp of movement, light, tone, color, shadow, and contrast
I was struggle alot...until I got alot of commissions, which force me to draw much more, and I actually improved since then. There are tricks for shading, contrast...its much more simple than you think. Im not really skilled, so I use alot of tricks : D
And I will say, as someone that was in art school, your deft grasp of proportions has me a bit jelly, I still struggle with it a bit after all his time lol
I mostly draw girls...explains why you see I grasp the proportion well in the featured art. Funny, it requires math.
With the theory, Artist can math but Jonah can not art
I dont know who's the other 3 stones, but the last stone is Mister Cote himself.
your pieces like the one shown on stream have such a great grasp of movement, light, tone, color, shadow, and contrast
I was struggle alot...until I got alot of commissions, which force me to draw much more, and I actually improved since then. There are tricks for shading, contrast...its much more simple than you think. Im not really skilled, so I use alot of tricks : D
And I will say, as someone that was in art school, your deft grasp of proportions has me a bit jelly, I still struggle with it a bit after all his time lol
I mostly draw girls...explains why you see I grasp the proportion well in the featured art. Funny, it requires math.
With the theory, Artist can math but Jonah can not art
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a beautiful piece.
I saw it on the stream and was like, "yo, that dude is on the forums." True story, bruh.
They should let you design spirit's cosmetics.
You are talented amongst us. Well deserved 👏
congrats! that is super cool! you are very talented. <3
I love seeing your art, so I'm super happy that it's been able to reach a wider audience.
My inability to draw the most simple things admires your skill. Congratulations!
Congrats! You are very talented with your art skills.
This is not fullsize, but have a closer look.
I asked them to crop out the blank part because I made it for screen paper. They didnt crop : (
I have one, did this half a year ago. But Im not eligibility to join.
amogus?
It was a shock that the art was a practicing, but choosen to be 0.1% of fanarts to be featured.
The moment it shown on stream, many old clients inbox me "YO ITS YOU"
You can always start by drawing circles
Damn I don't even played her but I want this cosmetic.
You're one of the best DBD artists out there
I prefer your little sketch comics though, there's a weird charm to them.
Keep it up!
You really deserve it. Congratulations!
You absolutely deserve it, your art is fantastic! Your sketches are always adorable and well done (your beach/dating sim Nurse and Clown on another thread were adorable...yes, even Clown lol), and your pieces like the one shown on stream have such a great grasp of movement, light, tone, color, shadow, and contrast. And I will say, as someone that was in art school, your deft grasp of proportions has me a bit jelly, I still struggle with it a bit after all his time lol
Keep up the great work! ❤️
I dont know who's the other 3 stones, but the last stone is Mister Cote himself.
your pieces like the one shown on stream have such a great grasp of movement, light, tone, color, shadow, and contrast
I was struggle alot...until I got alot of commissions, which force me to draw much more, and I actually improved since then. There are tricks for shading, contrast...its much more simple than you think. Im not really skilled, so I use alot of tricks : D
And I will say, as someone that was in art school, your deft grasp of proportions has me a bit jelly, I still struggle with it a bit after all his time lol
I mostly draw girls...explains why you see I grasp the proportion well in the featured art. Funny, it requires math.
With the theory, Artist can math but Jonah can not art
: ( most people like my meme sketchy style over my main one.
Everyone can search C3_Tooth on twitter for tons of my arts, thanks all : D
I think it's because your meme sketch style is very expressive
You do really well showing a characters emotions in a p entertaining way.
...
I agree with this, you really do get those emotions from the characters in those sketch styles.