Prestige now or later?
We will have a new prestige system soon, so, my question is: You will prestige characters now? or you prefer wait for new system, i ask this because, every characters with prestige will receive a unique reward for that, whats that reward? we dont yet, so, now or wait for prestiges? what do you think? just prestige, not every perk
Comments
will we be able to earn the prestige bloody clothes after the rework?
I was also wondering this, so I hope it's alright to bump up a thread from the grave. I've updated all of my usual characters and just have 2 killers I need to get to 50. So, to prestige Feng, or just wait is the question. If the rewards are good enough I wouldn't mind grinding her out real quick, but if it's like... a hat? I'm gonna be a little disappointed, lol.
What I've done is P3-ing all the killers I barely use so I don't lose a total of several thousands of perks.
I wait - i have almost all at level 50.
After the update i can presitge without losing everything.
The only reason I would see to not prestige a character is if they have unattainable things in their inventory. But then you’re sacrificing whatever this new unknown reward is on that character. I already either used those up or gave them to the Entity by prestiging, so I’m getting everyone to P3 ASAP (or P2 50 and using up strong BP offerings).
Understandable.
But i don´t care about the new unknown reward for the characters. Losing all perks and items is way too expensive for me.
I continue pretigate characters I play the most. But first I use their best add ons or items and ofcourse bp offerings. However if you have updated character a lot after level 50 then prestigating is maybe not worth it. I always stop updating after getting to that level.
Yes