I thought AoT was just wishful thinking
But damn, now my Hopes for a Parasyte Shinichi skin have been reignited
But damn, now my Hopes for a Parasyte Shinichi skin have been reignited
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’d they give Feng a Mikasa skin I’ll forgive them for the dating sim ;)
I'M HYPED FOR IT.
I literally squealed during class watching it.
I was NOT expecting it whatsoever.
Here I thought AOT would've had higher standards 😞
What does AoT mean?
I don't even know anything about AoT and I want that Dweet one 😭
Attack on titan; season 1s premise is basically a "survivors trapped inside a mall surrounded by zombies"
Oh
I thought it was something like DPS in RPGs lol
God he's so hot in that
When is it coming? how long I gotta wait
Yui would be so much better tbh