Will they have different outfits unlike Frank and Julie? Will they be skins in the store or in the locker? Will they even be released in the PTB? What are your thoughts?
I honestly think we should have more default skins for a killer gang than just 2, but the skeptical part of me thinks they are going to be shard/auric cell skins...
Well that shouldn't be right, supposedly Joe and Susie are a part of the Legion and their heads are featured on the killer's portrait, why would they put them like additional aspects if the two of them are a part of The Legion too?
@Crow said:
Well that shouldn't be right, supposedly Joe and Susie are a part of the Legion and their heads are featured on the killer's portrait, why would they put them like additional aspects if the two of them are a part of The Legion too?
OMG! If we take the letters in both names "Joe" and "Susie" and rearrange them we get our answer for why the are going to be paid skins!
It is just the PTB, they may still be working on Joe and Susie's voices, models, and animations and will be released when the DLC is available for purchase
@JoyfulLeader said:
It is just the PTB, they may still be working on Joe and Susie's voices, models, and animations and will be released when the DLC is available for purchase
A skin that actually has unique voice lines and such. It'd be a first for DBD. I know this is the thing for many Legendary skins in Overwatch, much to my delight.
I hope we can get a bloody prestige outfit for Susie or Joey and it's not just Frank and Jules. I absolutely love Susie and Joey's designs/masks but find Frank and Jules to be kinda generic looking.
On that note, does anybody know why Frank and Jules look kinda like stock models? Is the unmasked looks they have now official or are they just placeholders for PTB? If so it's weird that they made Frank and Jules really similar and bland but put a lot of effort into Susie and Joey's individuality, what with the braces and facepaint etc.
@TheCatLady said:
I hope we can get a bloody prestige outfit for Susie or Joey and it's not just Frank and Jules. I absolutely love Susie and Joey's designs/masks but find Frank and Jules to be kinda generic looking.
On that note, does anybody know why Frank and Jules look kinda like stock models? Is the unmasked looks they have now official or are they just placeholders for PTB? If so it's weird that they made Frank and Jules really similar and bland but put a lot of effort into Susie and Joey's individuality, what with the braces and facepaint etc.
I do t think they are placeholders, but I wouldn't mind the generic look for Frank and Julie because I know that they will have really sick looking cosmetics to make up for it in the future
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Without a doubt going to be in the Store. They are already in the PTB game files.
I honestly think we should have more default skins for a killer gang than just 2, but the skeptical part of me thinks they are going to be shard/auric cell skins...
Well that shouldn't be right, supposedly Joe and Susie are a part of the Legion and their heads are featured on the killer's portrait, why would they put them like additional aspects if the two of them are a part of The Legion too?
OMG! If we take the letters in both names "Joe" and "Susie" and rearrange them we get our answer for why the are going to be paid skins!
Joe + Susie + mixing them up = Electronic Arts
It is just the PTB, they may still be working on Joe and Susie's voices, models, and animations and will be released when the DLC is available for purchase
A skin that actually has unique voice lines and such. It'd be a first for DBD. I know this is the thing for many Legendary skins in Overwatch, much to my delight.
Pics? Google isn't helping at all.
Here is a video that shows every single skin coming for the next update:
Joey - 0:56
Susie - 1:49
I find myself really interested in Joey's mask and his karambit knife.
Is it sad that these are supposed to be evil killer antagonists, but their faces look better than most of the survivors?
I actually thought the same, like Susie should look like Nea and Frank like Quentin or David, their faces look way too normal.
They should add different expressions to their faces, like spirit and clown, it would make it the most aesthetic killer by far.
Jeez, i hope legion gets the buff it deserves,
I hope we can get a bloody prestige outfit for Susie or Joey and it's not just Frank and Jules. I absolutely love Susie and Joey's designs/masks but find Frank and Jules to be kinda generic looking.
On that note, does anybody know why Frank and Jules look kinda like stock models? Is the unmasked looks they have now official or are they just placeholders for PTB? If so it's weird that they made Frank and Jules really similar and bland but put a lot of effort into Susie and Joey's individuality, what with the braces and facepaint etc.
I do t think they are placeholders, but I wouldn't mind the generic look for Frank and Julie because I know that they will have really sick looking cosmetics to make up for it in the future