Any mention of Solo QoL updates?
I may have missed them and would appreciate a summary.
Thanks to whoever helps!
I may have missed them and would appreciate a summary.
Thanks to whoever helps!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've typed a summary. I don't recall something specific for the solo queue though.
Thanks for the quick reply.
I don't think there was unfortunately, i was hoping for an update about the icons showing what your teammates are doing :( im hoping the massive perk rework help buff solo q tho
I guess releasing a SECOND RE chapter to temporarily bring people in is more urgent than improving SoloQ.