Darkness Among Us - Paid DLC?
I need confirmation about this. I really like The Legion but I'm wondering if its going to be part of a paid DLC. Although, it would be disappointing if it ended up being paid, like cmon devs this is chapter X and we got 4 paid killers in a row, how about some free content?
Comments
Also, I have purchased the last two DLCs with shards. And this is going to be my third.
Right. My friend, if you can't cough up 7 Euro, maybe you should get a job instead of playing video games
It will be available for shards which is pretty cool imo
Heh. Sorry, my inner troll got the better of me again. I can't help it sometimes...
Looks like you can get it for Iridescents though.
Why should anybody actually PAY to play that killer?
If the Devs want to make some money, they should start making killer for killer-player instead of making killer to cater the needs of the survivor.
I will pay but I will not PLAY the Killer, unless if they made some changes! All I wanted is their perks, cuz all of them were pretty decent!
Will be most likely be paid, but wait until the dlc is in sale. Compared to other chapters Spirit was on sale really fast like 6 or 7 weeks after she came out. It used to be that the latest chapters never went on sale, but this seems to be a thing of the past from now. So who knows. Maybe you can already get the chapter cheaper ont he winter sale.
Well , technically you can get it with in game currency so it's not paid dlc only.
The developers spend money on the development of this content by paying the employees and such, they need to make money back to do so. Which they are already taking a large chunk of that out of their pocket by even offering the shards payment method.
Also, 16 is the legal age to get a job for Americans. Forgive my ignorance on other parts of the world, but if you’re American, why not get a part time job or something?
Non-adults without jobs usually have classes.
I'm not american and yes, I can have job. But it's better to finish your studies so you can have a decent job and not work in a McDonald's.
I don’t have time to grind the shards in my case. I work full time and have collage classes to attend.