Show off some of your favorite outfits!
One of my favorite aspects of DbD are the different customization options they have. Here are a couple of my favorites on my mains. ^-^
One of my favorite aspects of DbD are the different customization options they have. Here are a couple of my favorites on my mains. ^-^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These are my favorites
From my main survivors:
JAKE:
YUI:
My main killers:
DOCTOR:
JUST LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL, DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN
HUNTRESS:
I can't find any cosmetic for her that I love more than this combo. Waiting for more skins that will take out my favorite combo off the throne.
ye
I couldn't decide which ones i liked more.
My favorite :
Black Metal Jeff <3
don’t have pictures but Claudette with brown beret, brown jacket, and those pants with the stairs comment
yes ik I’m a blendette
Despite all the parts being from different sets, they look like they were made for eachother.