For all you Chipotle and hockey enjoyers out there
Cheaper bills = skill
Cheaper bills = skill
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm going to need a bit of context for this one chief
We need more hockey around the world. Around here, no one plays hockey, but from what i´ve seen in the movies, it looks like a cool sport.
You’re unfamiliar with the recent dev Q & A? Where one of the lead devs compared DbD to hockey?
I am aware of that but what has Chipotle have to do with it?
I do admire the Dead By Daylight community for taking something someone said and beating it to death every chance they get.
Surely this joke is getting old by now?
Even if the statement were something worth mocking, surely it's been beaten into the ground by this point?
We play a game about Killers and Survivors
I figure some of us are really good at beating things to death by now
The same that hockey has to do with DbD, I suppose!
Cool but there's no Chipotle in my country sadly
Hockey skins in dbd when?
I'm confused
Joke is overplayed already
Dont get banned on your way to Off topic now.