Too Much SOUUHNNNDDD!!!!

Do you guys ever get really paranoid when a survivor get sacrificed and the loud booming sounds happens. That sound mixed with the generator noises make it almost impossible to hear the heartbeat until the killer is already close. I hate that sound. Bur also I hate the little black hole that appears and obscures the killer and it's aura, I don't know where they are going and I freak out!

Comments

  • I'm a killer and I hate that black hole bubble around gens when they finish too. I can't see jack near them.

  • I hate when the sound of survivors running doesnt play behind a paper thin wall but plays when they're 40 feet away.

  • @dugman said:

    I'm a killer and I hate that black hole bubble around gens when they finish too. I can't see jack near them.

    Oh my lord, the amount of targets I've lost to the gaping maw of what can only be the entity's favor is uncountable at this point. I get eye twitches even when I'm not looking at them now.

  • @Brimp said:

    I hate when the sound of survivors running doesnt play behind a paper thin wall but plays when they're 40 feet away.

    Can confirm, experience this too. T and L wall nightmares.

  • The chase music is so loud that I can't hear footsteps

  • @Masterninja said:

    The chase music is so loud that I can't hear footsteps

    Come to think of it, the music doesn’t distract me usually but boy are the voices in Plague’s head when she’s powered up obnoxious! 🗯😖🗯