I want Hawkins Laboratory back

I really hope that BHVR would bring back Hawkins Lab to the game. I know it was a tie on for the Stranger Things and it was taken out because the license ended, but the map layout could be brought back with some tweaks and adjustments.

Like, changing the textures on the map to make it look like a some sort of space station. And it could be a tie-in for some kind of alien (not the xenomorph from Alien-franchise) killer if they're ever gonna release one.

And it wouldn't be so much work for the devs, because I guess they kept the source code and data for map. The foundation would be there already.

But I guess this is just wishful thinking.

Am I the only one?

Comments

  • My only concern in loading screen was not to spawn on Hawkins. Literally.

  • If I remember correctly the map is permanently gone and any tweaks or changes from that map into something new isn't possible.

  • @Sepex said:

    If I remember correctly the map is permanently gone and any tweaks or changes from that map into something new isn't possible.

    Well, crap....😣

  • Yeah I want this map too. They can have The Game for that, this map sucks harder than everything else on the planet.

  • No, trade RPD for getting Hawkins back

  • With how they do maps these days, they’d add 30 pallets and every room would have two breakable walls and a god window.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    No, trade RPD for getting Hawkins back

    THIS!

    thank you.gif


  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    No, trade RPD for getting Hawkins back

    RPD is the best map in the game atm. I love to play this map as killer and as survivor.

    Dont know why people hate this map so much. Just because they dont know which way leads to area a, b, c or why?

  • I fear people who unironically enjoyed Hawkins.

    Nowadays, whenever I have a thought of "Ugh, I hate this map", I just think of it that the abomination called Hawkins existed and it makes me instantly feel better.


    I know it's never going to happen, BUT if somehow Hawkins will return, i'll have to play with sacrificial ward every game ;-;

  • I keep thinking here, why did they leave the perks and just renamed it? Couldn't they do the same with the map? (leave and rename it to something else). It's not like the map copied all of the lab's similarities from the series.


    With the breakable walls placed in the loops on the top floor of the lab that had the Solo generator with windows wrapped around the rooms were going to be pretty strong at the beginning of the match.

  • If the map was layout like something from the TV show, it's probably gone forever.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    No, trade RPD for getting Hawkins back

    Yes please