we really gotta do smth about this

the game hadnt even started and this happens

Schermopname (50).png


Comments

  • Survivors don't like to be instant downed at the start of the match. Seems accurate.

  • Mad respect to those 2 gigachads.

  • Iri head still retains its hidden power I see


    Honestly iri head huntress on rcpd sounds like a fun game for exactly 0/5 players

  • If you don't want survivors to DC in the first 5 seconds don't use iredescent add-ons?

  • Rpd and oneshot addon, lethal combo

  • for information they dcd before i hit anyone so they wouldnt know i have iri addon

  • Dont care about rpd or iri head, but why are you using undying only without other hex?

  • @Satori said:

    Dont care about rpd or iri head, but why are you using undying only without other hex?

    aura seeing on huntress is godlike + survivors never cleanse totems.

  • @Satori said:

    Dont care about rpd or iri head, but why are you using undying only without other hex?

    what the guy above said

  • @KateMain86 said:

    Survivors don't like to be instant downed at the start of the match. Seems accurate.

    Than maybe DBD isn’t the game for them if they don’t like going against rare add ons.

  • Shame on you killer, you're not allowed to use the good stuff.

  • I don't know, why everyone's talking about add ons or the map?? But, yeah, I get that a lot too of survivors just DC too If I get a good headstart on the match