Day 543 of playing Huntress, Nurse, and Billy because no cross progression.
One day, one day I can finally play Pyramid Head, Oni, and Pinhead my beloved again, but for now I must play the same 3 boring ass characters.
One day, one day I can finally play Pyramid Head, Oni, and Pinhead my beloved again, but for now I must play the same 3 boring ass characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Geez dude
Wow im in the same boat! Except no Billy cause I think he's unfun
Sorry :(.
I mean, after 543 days you could of bought Oni with shards.
I'm still like 4k shards away from any character unfortunately.