NEW HADDONFIELD SUCKS
I'm so sick of every pallet loop and window being safe. I'm sick of you designing the houses to be as maze-like as possible, and I'm monstrously sick of the maps being huge.
Reduce the windows by HALF.
Make the Survivors ALWAYS incur a high-drop speed reduction when vaulting the house windows.
Stop making more than a few safe pallets per map, no matter what, there needs to be a HARD LIMIT.
Fair and balanced loops are all I wanted from New Haddonfield. Now I prefer Old Haddonfield.
Your nice new graphics are meaningless when it's insufferable to play there.
Comments
Please don´t call these tiny houses maze-like.
But i am also not so sure about the map. The street seems way to big for me and there is not much place to hide.
I'll agree the middle street is kindve a deadzone but this map is significantly better than old haddonfield.
As i said here, i wouldn't mind reducing the number of windows or putting breakable doors (walls) in some houses (and removing the hooks that are on top of the houses, it practically becomes a basement), in exchange for more structures that break the killer's vision in the middle of the street (more than mere small cars or small ambulances that don't do much) and more pallets (some safe and some not) that always appear in the middle of the street (and not depending on RNG for them to appear/spawn on the map).
To be fair, while not 'maze like' in the sense that they are confusing - the amount of walls means that navigating through them has a much higher relative distance than what an initial look may suggest.
Honest to goodness, I don't think adding 'sight breakers' to the street will solve the problem for either side.