What happen to green ghylph

There is none in 3 games did u bugged it Devs?

Comments

  • You have to be working on gens/hooking survivors for the glyphs to appear. If you don't do that they won't show. I had one match today where I got 2 before the exits were open and I saw the auras for 3 more when they doors were open when I was survivor after completing a couple of gens and working on others.

  • @bm33 said:

    You have to be working on gens/hooking survivors for the glyphs to appear. If you don't do that they won't show. I had one match today where I got 2 before the exits were open and I saw the auras for 3 more when they doors were open when I was survivor after completing a couple of gens and working on others.

    Ohh thanks man for ur trick

  • The description in the tome is very misleading...I had the same issue T_T

  • Now ask yourself why BHVR didn't fix the Challenge description in their latest patch when they're well aware it's misleading.

    @Mandy said:

    You don't need EGC to see the glyphs. But what you do need to do is play the game normally for them to appear, for killers that means hooking survivors and for survivors that means completing generators.

    These glyphs are not like previous ones which automatically spawn on the map, they need the conditions I mentioned above to be met first. So as a killer, if you have the challenge selected, once you've hooked a survivor a green glyph will appear on the map - the glyph locations are the same as totem spawns BUT not necessarily where they've spawned in that particular version of the map (there are many spawn locations for totems on a map). For survivors, have the challenge selected, complete a generator - then you should be able to find your green glyph.

    In EGC the glyphs become more visible for a few seconds.


  • Also misleading where it says can be found where totems are, but most are several meters away.

  • Also half of the maps seem to have spots where the green glyph is impossible to interact with because it clips through an object

  • @CrowVortex said:

    Also misleading where it says can be found where totems are, but most are several meters away.

    They spawn in totem spawn spots, not where the totem actually is. So I don't think it's super misleading in how it says it spawns in places where totems spawn. Although, I have heard of the glyph spawning in locations where a totem was broken, which is kind of funky lol.

  • If others are doing the challenge they can take them as well.

  • Been farming this as Killer, I can confirm tou don't HAVE TO hook for them, but they just seem to appear randomly. By far these glyph challenges are the worst ones yet

  • DESCRIPTION FIXED IN PTB, APPARENTLY