Silly question ... has anybody been in a match with an obvious speed cheater since 5.7.0 ?
If yes, how many times? Was it a killer or a survivor?
---
edit:
I was wondering if the stutters we were getting since 5.7.0 could be some kind of (flawed) speed validation at work.
I guess not.
It would have been so nice.
Comments
not a single one thankfully, i only managed to face a lagswitcher once
Yes, just one. A Survivor last weekend. They’re banned now.
I just rememeber AFK Pinhead that was holding game hostage and you was forces to DC. Whenever you would repair a gen and that gen reached like 20% of progress, it blows itself and steals like 10% of the progress. No skillcheck caused. Just itself. On any gen. Can't do gens, killer is AFK.
OK, thanks. I had an hypothesis but it's probably wrong then.
Otz had three of them in one match - pretty sure that was last weekend.
It would have been so nice.
There was a big ban wave recently around the middle/end of the last "season" before April 13th.
The streamer I've just finished playing against called me a speed hacker when I popped in to their stream to say gg. I'm just watching the VOD back and they are calling me that all the way through. Of course chat agrees with them.
That's the problem with the existance of speed hacks, most of the time you just can't tell if it is hacks or just perception. And when streamers say it, everyone believes them.
I know these hacks exist, but I don't think they are as prevelant as everyone thinks. And no, I wasn't speed hacking.