Killer is unplayable

Nice i get 1 hook and 3 gens already done, i camp and get body blocked by all 3 people, Hex ruin gone in first minute of game, endgame = 2 hooks and 4 escapes. Nothing wrong with killer i should just get better playing against survivors who are probably rank 1 while im still ASH 3

Comments

  • Something has been off with matchmaking since last Friday or so. SoloQ went from if you are lucky you escape every tenth game to don't even think about escaping even if you play dozens of games and my Killer lobbies are choke-full of people that don't even have a 100 hours in the game. Even with Killers that I play super sweaty and go up against decent survivors, I'm getting worse and worse teams despite 3king most matches. BHVR keeps on making the machmaking worse than its previous iteration, I'm genuinely in awe at how badly they can mess up again, and again, and again.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Killer is completely playable and most matches are winnable.

    Few matches are actually fun, however.

    I am sure your experiences, gameplay knowledge and skill are the same as the other guy. Speak for yourself.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Killer is completely playable and most matches are winnable.

    Few matches are actually fun, however.

    Pretty much sums it up, I enjoy wraith but can’t play him without it sucking the life out of the game as most of the players I’m matched with are way too good, but at the start he was really easy to play as.

    Switching to hillbilly has restored the fun though, probably just a weird balance between killer and survs as your mmr increases

  • i dont know man. i played the other day and the killer seemed to do alright

  • Everyone is quitting so the MMR pool is full of scum now LOL. Drain the SWAMP!

  • @ezmindgames said:

    Nice i get 1 hook and 3 gens already done, i camp and get body blocked by all 3 people, Hex ruin gone in first minute of game, endgame = 2 hooks and 4 escapes. Nothing wrong with killer i should just get better playing against survivors who are probably rank 1 while im still ASH 3

    Ranks don't matter

  • @ezmindgames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2947362#Comment_2947362

    My bad, yeah killer is playable if you are face camping as bubba whole game, otherwise if you are looking for casual game that lasts longer than 3 minutes then its unplayable

    No, I win alot with your pfp none the less, you just gotta pick a killer that you want to practice with

  • I mean, killer is fine as long as you play the top 5.

    Outside of those yeah killer is trash unless you're in low MMR.

  • @Eredestra said:

    I came back to try out the new Legion (since its my main Killer) and I got bodied...

    Didnt matter that I had Thanatophobia to slow the game down or Tricksters Exit blocking perk to stop them from escaping, still managed to get looped around, body blocked, borrow time and dead hard clutches everywhere and god forbid the amount of pallets there are...

    There is a clear balancing issue between Killers and Survivors, clearly!

    Every top mmr Killer is complaining how frustrating the games can be if Survivors know what they are doing and where all the pallets are and windows and what makes its 10 times more frustrating is when they are SWF and are on voice...

    I have yet to see or hear from a high mmr survivor complain how frustrating it is for them as a Survivor.

    Laughing, giggling and throwing jokes around while tbagging the Killer every chance they get.

    Also remember that when ever you run out of pallets or are far away from windows, just hold W until you reach the corner of the bloody map.

    Pair that up with a couple hook distance offerings and you wont get a hook...

    That's when you slug everyone if they don't let you get hooks, make them regret it

  • Losing gens fast at the beginning of the game is pretty common and not really a problem. When that happens, it's usually generators near their spawns and not part of a 3 gen. Losing 3 generators is not the same as "half the game is over". The first 3 generators are the easiest. 4th and 5th are where most of the game is played.

    If you lose 3 generators and take that to mean "the game is halfway over" and then start camping, you're just giving the survivors time to break your 3 gen and you're not putting any pressure on the 3 survivors able to do generators. Of course killer is impossible if you just decide not to play 70% of the game.

    There are other times when you just have a bad beginning of the game. That first down is the time when killer is weakest and that first down is really what determines how much pressure you have moving into the second half of the match. Roll with it and just move on to the next.

    If you just decide, "Killer is impossible I did absolutely nothing wrong and there's nothing I can possibly do to improve," then feel free to do that? I don't like to play that way. Seems both frustrating and not fun.

  • A tragedy of the bottom half of killers being a laughing stock which killer was it?

  • Ok everyone im going to post a clip of just how good the matchmaking is

  • @ezmindgames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2947399#Comment_2947399

    Fine if i have to ill record a game tomorrow and see just how fast all gens get completed

    Not tomorrow because i couldnt be bothered to play this, not even picking out the bad games this is my 2nd game of the day, 1st i lost as hillbilly with 2 hooks only. https://youtu.be/rkW81z4AX3o

1 2 ›