What do you think of Ghostie’s new chase music?
I’m a Ghostie main and I have to say that the other chase music was so terrible and this one is.. okayish. I don’t hate it but I also think that it could be improved a little bit. Playing against Ghostie was always fun for me, and I really enjoy that he received a new chase music.
What do you guys think about it? :)
Comments
I prefer the old one, and I wish there was an option to switch between them.
Its still pretty bad
I mean legion music is a blast, its so freaking enjoyable
I even bring mixtapes, not for the effect, but just for the music variation
And ghostface music is just... cheap myers with headache tapped on it
I like it. I didn't liked the first 2 versions but this one I like.
Same. But I like the ptb one the most. Which is weird because I hated it.
The new chase music just sort of is. Nothing to write home about, but way better than the screaming printer it used to be.
Bland and repetitive. At least it's not an earsore anymore.
It's ok. Not too bad, not too good. But at least it doesn't hurt my ears and it's not headache inducing.
It's a bit generic but atleast the washing machine is gone
I like the new ghostie music
better then what we had.
I really like it.