So How is Current CoH and New Haemorrhage?

We had enough time to test stuffs.

  1. How is current CoH? Still broken or more fair? Was nerf enough or not?
  2. Haemorrhage buffed. How is new effect? Useless or useful?

Comments

    1. New CoH is still a very good Perk, but I don't think it needs any further nerfs
    2. Hemmorrhage has been (im my experience) hard to get value with, as Artist isn't an ideal 'Hit N Run Killer'. It's probably a God-given gift for Sadako tho
    1. I haven´t noticed a difference on CoH. Unless you are running it with a stop clock, you won´t notice the nerf. Its still a game changer.
    2. Surprisingly little killers use sloppy or addons that cause it. Maybe because its not as powerful as thought.
  • 1.CoH is still broken and you see it every single game

    2.hemorage change didnt do anything

    1. You never see CoH anymore. I brought it twice, tried it with the nerf, Self Care is still better 90% of the time.
    2. Hemorrhage can be either whatever or actually annoying. Depends on the situation.
  • CoH is still a infinite medkits Perk, but I don't think it needs any further nerfs to the perk itself

    (boons in general needs some limitations , like a entity blocker preventing the boon kicked not being put back up again for a certain time like "McLean suggestion" because kicking boons is pretty much not a good feeling for the killer because they can put the boon back over and over again almost instantly)

    Hemmorrhage has been pretty ok nothing bad or good is just there and has potential to help in some cases. (I dont see any issues)

  • My only complaint about new hemorrhage is how FAST the healing progress regresses. Essentially making perks like Resurgence & Solidarity useless. But, it's nothing crazy. Just gotta be more careful when you heal or just run Inner Strength.

    I think both are fine.

  • COH is like meh now it's still annoying that there's an infinite Med Kit but, it's not as bad as it was before but, Hemorrhage I like the new change but sometimes I don't notice it a lot.

  • there's been one time where hemorrhage screwed me over and yeah that's about it

  • CoH doesn't feel as good to use on the survivor side, but it's still incredibly powerful and has both won and lost me games. Still see it everywhere, still bring it most of the time.

    Hemorrhage has gotten me quite a few times, mostly around boons that were stomped or I was chased away from. I don't run Sloppy and I'm a Plague main, so never tried it from the killer side.