How to use Inbox on forum?

I noticed the forum has an "Inbox" feature but I have no idea how to use it. When I click on the Inbox link at the top it just goes to a blank page that says Inbox. Is there a way to private message members here? I am assuming that is what it is for but I can't seem to find a way to do that either. Thanks in advance for any help.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • No you cannot message members of the forum privately.

    The inbox system is part of our moderation tools, it enables moderators to message forum members.

  • Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.

  • its atm only possible for mods (and probably other staff/members with special ‚status‘) to start a private conversation.

  • @Mooks said:

    its atm only possible for mods (and probably other staff/members with special ‚status‘) to start a private conversation.

    No other status other than moderators (and my own of course) have the messaging ability enabled.