this doctor glitched and looked like he was flexing the entire game
pallet stun fixed it apparently
pallet stun fixed it apparently
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doc: "Yeah, that's my bicep".
I love this
Finally - they buffed him!
Looks like those electric muscle stimulators really work
Also what are the bottom and left perks?
Changes: Gave Doctor lots of protein powder
The bottom is most likely borrow time. I'm not sure what the left one is.
The bottom one looks kinda like BT but BT has a watch and the hand is clenched, but this one's hand is open and it looks like a little lantern or locket or something. Could be custom icons I guess
At this point, I think I have drawing for every situation.
Doctor Strange confirmed for dbd OMG.
borrowed time and we'll make it, they're custom icons lol
Doctor.
Together.
Strong.