RCPD library hell

I played killer in RCPD against a squad who used flip-flop and boil over. Three of them would lead me to the library when I chased them while another was doing generators. When I down one or more of them and picked them up to bring them to a hook, flip-flop + boil over made it impossible for me to even come close to the nearest hook... Also I tried leaving them alone and hunt the other survivor, but then the other 3 started doing generators and anytime I was chasing someone they would just go back to the library. One of them even used an RCPD offering to make sure they were going to be on that map. This was really unpleasant and I hope you will do something to prevent survivors from doing this.

Screenshot 2022-05-08 181926.png


Comments

  • That's 2 people with Unbreakable, meaning they can pick themselves up a maximum of 2 times.

    When survivors start doing this, slug them. Don't even bother trying to pick them up, just leave them on the ground; they'll run out of UB and make their teammates have to save them before the inevitable bleedout of 4 minutes.

    RPD is a hellscape that should've never been added, but if this happens in future slug them to high hell.

  • I had a squad do this to me but they used Exponential that they booned somewhere on the side of the map the library is and then kept running to the library. I just went and made a sandwich instead

  • @Veinslay said:

    I had a squad do this to me but they used Exponential that they booned somewhere on the side of the map the library is and then kept running to the library. I just went and made a sandwich instead

    But was it a Jill sandwich?

    (No joke, though, that's the best thing to do - just refuse to be a plaything and do literally anything else.)

    Anyway, there was a brief time they addressed this and put hooks on the library balconies, but then killers realized they could bodyblock and completely prevent any hook rescues, so those hooks got taken out and we're back to the original issue of unhookable survivors using map offerings and builds to abuse the area.

    Really, they just need to block off the third floor of the map entirely. Nothing good comes from it.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    That's 2 people with Unbreakable, meaning they can pick themselves up a maximum of 2 times.

    When survivors start doing this, slug them. Don't even bother trying to pick them up, just leave them on the ground; they'll run out of UB and make their teammates have to save them before the inevitable bleedout of 4 minutes.

    RPD is a hellscape that should've never been added, but if this happens in future slug them to high hell.

    I had something similar at RCPS today, but they had Boon: Exponential, and three totems were in bless range of the library (1 up top, 1 in the STARS office, and 1 in the clerks office (below the library)).

    They also had Soul Guard. Slugging did nothing. Chasing the boons means wasting so much time to navigate. Meanwhile, they were already halfway through relocating their boon by the time I got to their old one.

    Luckily it was only two of them in the SWF and the other two were left to die.

  • @Veinslay said:

    I had a squad do this to me but they used Exponential that they booned somewhere on the side of the map the library is and then kept running to the library. I just went and made a sandwich instead

    What kind of sandwich? I’m currently craving a nice toasted turkey sandwich with extra sharp cheddar and sliced red onions (that are all toasted).

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2942987#Comment_2942987

    What kind of sandwich? I’m currently craving a nice toasted turkey sandwich with extra sharp cheddar and sliced red onions (that are all toasted).

    It was a peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat. Your sandwich sounds really good right about now

  • @Nos37 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2942985#Comment_2942985

    I had something similar at RCPS today, but they had Boon: Exponential, and three boons were in bless range of the library (1 up top, 1 in the STARS office, and 1 in the clerks office (below the library)).

    They also had Soul Guard. Slugging did nothing. Chasing the boons means wasting so much time to navigate. Meanwhile, they were already halfway through relocating their boon by the time I got to their old one.

    Luckily it was only two of them in the SWF and the other two were left to die.

    In cases like this I am very glad VirginMedia are useless and will probably cut out before the match is over saving me literally any work

    (for the mods this is not me saying i dc purposefully)

  • @Veinslay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2943034#Comment_2943034

    It was a peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat. Your sandwich sounds really good right about now

    Yours sounds good too! I have to add jam or honey though. I have a bad sweet tooth.