Pinhead's cube can't be solved
Seriously, how the hell I am supposed to solve this? I am trying for like 30 min and can't find any solution. No wonder why Pinhead has almost 60% winrate. He is so OP man. Nerf Pig.
Seriously, how the hell I am supposed to solve this? I am trying for like 30 min and can't find any solution. No wonder why Pinhead has almost 60% winrate. He is so OP man. Nerf Pig.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You take the stickers off and then glue them back on
Tune in tomorrow for more Tippy Life Haxs!
Nerf Pig and Twins*
I find those things amazing.
Okay I will try it when I VS againts Pinhead... which will take only like a week to find one! That's okay. Thanks for the pro tip.
I'm sorry but that guy whole solved the cube has the hugest bulge in his pants.
in general you wanna try and make this
now why are we looking there...
1) I'm a homosexual
And to quote @Tsulan
1 was all i needed to know tbh
Please don't throw me in jail 😮💨
Well he obviously also finds it amazing.
Heh 🤫