@Devs I don't know how you did this but
The PTB graphics are looking absolutely amazing and are reminding me of the old days in 2016. And at the same time, I gained FPS!!
Is the first optimization patch already included into the PTB? I would be suprised if not, but what would be the reason for the better perfomance? Could it be due to the UE update to 4.20?
I'm really hyped and you REALLY did a good job on this, thank you for that!
I feel like a little child, can't wait out for more optimisation, really appreciate that you care about people who run DbD on "potato PCs"
Is the first optimization patch already included into the PTB? I would be suprised if not, but what would be the reason for the better perfomance? Could it be due to the UE update to 4.20?
I'm really hyped and you REALLY did a good job on this, thank you for that!
I feel like a little child, can't wait out for more optimisation, really appreciate that you care about people who run DbD on "potato PCs"
Comments
I can just agree. Its a awesome change!
As killer you cant see scratch marks properly anymore, so maybe it's not that great.
And that's probably just the beginning, Idk how many optimisation patches are planned in the near future
I like what they did with the graphics as well but I can't be the only one still waiting on the devs to fix gen rushing.
If it was something easy to do they would do it long ago.
Yeah I guess 2 years wasn't long enough to think of an idea while I'm sitting here with more than a few.
are u sure it goes faster in potato laptops??are u sure it goes faster in potato laptops??
There was an update to the unreal engine.
I mean Discordance is a direct counter to it. Legion as a whole is well suited to deal with most high-level SWF tactics. (Although with some huge weaknesses.) I think the Devs are well aware.
How in tf is this changing slowly to a balance discussion? Stop and stay on topic.
And by Huge Weaknesses you mean gen rushing lol
The graphics update looks really nice, the newer maps especially have much smoother edges and the clarity of objects is greatly enhanced, the lighting in a lot of cases look amazing, some of the lighting does need toned a bit but otherwise the new engine update has done wonders for the game.
There are some audio changes with the update that also need toned down, the heartbeat and some of the survivor sounds are bit too loud now but its something easily fixed, its overall a pretty good job with no meme intended.
Seems you too biased towards the killer and don't see the bigger picture. Wasted my time replying I guess.
Go and help them if you have ideas oozing out of your butthole.
Bye.
lol you call me biased and you reply like that xD