I just cant find a survivor main :((
I'm too dumb to figure out this bait.
I am a Dead by Daylight main. ๐
I have no main. I rotate.
But i am playing some more than others.
My main survivor is Jake because I love seeing handsome Asian men.
Do I count as a survivor main if I don't survive my matches๐ฒ
I recommend Kate Denson.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm too dumb to figure out this bait.
I am a Dead by Daylight main. ๐
I have no main. I rotate.
But i am playing some more than others.
My main survivor is Jake because I love seeing handsome Asian men.
Do I count as a survivor main if I don't survive my matches๐ฒ
I recommend Kate Denson.