Power struggle value

Can we talk about how quickly you can actually activate power struggle?

I didn't even know it got a buffed, but it's really surprising it takes if Google is right 2.5 seconds of wiggle time.

Comments

  • It buffed to 15% wiggle. So it is more easy to activate it.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    It buffed to 15% wiggle. So it is more easy to activate it.

    Yeah I was mad surprised when I saw 15% wiggle.

  • Well it was good buff but perk is still not great. Killer can counter it if they don't walk to pallet.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2940717#Comment_2940717

    Well it was good buff but perk is still not great. Killer can counter it if they don't walk to pallet.

    For sure.

  • oh yeah it's 15%

    The buff was fine because the original 25% the perk was pretty much useless without the flip flop combo

  • As a killer main i stay away from pallets when carrying a victim, so unless you go down under a pallet and then use it when you're getting picked up you won't get much value from this perk.

    I think ive seen it used twice in 700+ hours.

  • I play with Power Struggle almost every games with Flip Flop, Parental Guidance and Smash Hit I got so much value from this build.

    In indoor map I can activate Power Struggle two or three times per games.

    This build is so underrated I think Im the only one using it but you should try it.

  • @Barbarossa2020 said:

    As a killer main i stay away from pallets when carrying a victim, so unless you go down under a pallet and then use it when you're getting picked up you won't get much value from this perk.

    I think ive seen it used twice in 700+ hours.

    I still just go under pallets but, after finding out it takes so little time I'm sure gonna stop doing that.

  • @Anara said:

    I play with Power Struggle almost every games with Flip Flop, Parental Guidance and Smash Hit I got so much value from this build.

    In indoor map I can activate Power Struggle two or three times per games.

    This build is so underrated I think Im the only one using it but you should try it.

    Rip to those killers mental health. I know id dc instantly.

  • @Bran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2940740#Comment_2940740

    Rip to those killers mental health. I know id dc instantly.

    The real problem with this build is I cant get myself up if the killer start to hard slug.

    After one Power Struggle most killers will just slug me.

    I really need to change my build or I need a team mate with the Unbreakable boon.

  • Certain scenarios against Twins aside, Power Struggle is kind of meh in my opinion, since no killer is willingly going to walk through a pallet unless they absolutely have to

    I've gotten it to work a grand total of once, and that was by going to a completely blocked off dead end on The Game where the killer had no other choice other then to slug me