So about people wanting to see ghost face...
Yeah I'll just let this clip speak for itself
https://twitter.com/OtzdarvaYT/status/1522686857921933314?t=KT415D6J5mvYB6Nm0Z1R8g&s=19
Yeah I'll just let this clip speak for itself
https://twitter.com/OtzdarvaYT/status/1522686857921933314?t=KT415D6J5mvYB6Nm0Z1R8g&s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I wouldn't recommend playing ghost face until this is fixed.
Well that explains a lot.
Well, I kinda knew he was nerfed but that's a good way to visualize it.
One step forward and three steps back.
They made his reveal mechanic worse and it's like he's PTB Ghostface all over again. There's no point in playing a killer that can get his power deleted in 3 seconds even when standing behind an object. Combining that with his horrible chase music, he is literally the worst killer in the game. Even Legion and Clown can perform better than him, and that's saying something.
Lmao, get dunked on ghostface!!!!!
That's not very country roads ๐
That's a big oof.
Almost like PTB ghostface
There's a dev that explains it in the replies neat stuff
Keep saying it but gf reveal mechanic makes no sense. Survivors have more ways to view the killer more angles and view points covered with there camera and theres 4 of them.
Myers can expose everyone and you dont even lose your ability to stalk. Ghost face should get faster exposed speed the closer he is. Myers should gain more stalk the further he is away. Id much prefer if gf had a duration to his shroud then having it knocked off constantly by a buggy reveal system. The reveal is just a bad concept for the type of game dbd is.
^ Source
This is an interesting thread to read, I guess it's not as bad as it looks?
then no one going to being seeing GF anytime soon.
I played him one time since his "buff". We got sent to RPD. I was standing on the top level of the main hall by the horse statue, looking down the hall at the god pallet where I had someone on the hook at the end of the hall. I went into night shroud and I got revealed by someone standing all the way at the first door to the right of the entrance of the main hall. That large office area with the pallet and god loop, that's on the side of the building with the helicopter crash. I got revealed from there through a bunch of obstacles. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm never playing him again. I already thought he was the worst killer in the game and they nerfed him
yea they fixing his music giving him new music but that wont help playing him.
Nothing annoys me more than people saying GF is the worst killer in the game
More people should give this a read, the dev explains it very well.
So I looked at the thread and apparently "his detection box was just visible enough" even though the percentage of the model otz could see was prob less than 5%. So in theory they for whatever reason made the detection box BIGGER THAN HIS ACTUAL MODEL..... honestly great decision making.