New Wiggle Mechanic Idea for PS[Playstation]
The original mechanic is better then the new one that is for sure...
My Ideas[I got 2]
1. There is four skill checkz on up,down left and right. The the bottoms be O, Square, X and Triangle. The layout be the same as on Controller.
2. Left and right on the stick instead of doing a circle on stick.
Comments
Is the current skillcheck wiggle mechanic bad or something?
The old one is completely fine for me.
The new beta one is not good - to loud and annoying. It is optional at the moment. I hope it stays this way.
The old one is the best so far, no one sucks and sometime does not even work right for me
Old one is also faster.
No, the beta one can be 1 sec faster if you hit all great skillchecks.
But i don´t care about that - it is just super annoying.
Ok old one much easier.
One of your ideas also has skillchecks. Why is the current one bad, I don't get it. (aside from the sound annoyance, which they could easily fix imo)
It feel slower to me I am much faster with the original one
But it seriously isn't. New one can be even 1s faster than old one.
And from what I've heard, old one can damage your analog stick.
I really don't like the new wiggle mechanics, or any other suggestion I've heard. I like the old wiggle mechanics, and I hope they remain in the game as a toggle option in the settings. I don't like having skill checks for every action. I didn't like it on hooks, and I don't want them for wiggling either.
Ok well it does not feel very optimize yet to me. Like I say the old one feels faster to me. I am better with the R3 then the skill check, I think some ppl are just not good with R3. Can I change R3 to L3 for the old wiggle system I'll be happy with that
I love the old wiggle system just wish it was L3 instead of R3. I also do think the skill check on the hook is way better but it should be a choice for the player if they do change the default to the new one. They should give you the option to use old system if you wish
You heard wrong.
People only wiggle the analog stick way to fast. But your progress doesn´t go faster at a certain point.
You can rotate the analog stick pretty slow and get the full progress.
I also want the old wiggle to stay.
I'm taking about my own experience and what I seed. I watch a few ppl use the old wiggle when I was dead some ppl do not really do a circle
butmight go left to right at times.I don't like seeing the cam going all crazy when I do it that is why I want to change it to L3
Fair enough.
It staying as an option would be best. But I still disagree with OP saying we need more of them and specifically for consoles.
Yeah, with the option like now, it is fine.