What do you do when you see this in your lobby (as killer)

3 same items (flashlights usualy), 3+ people from the same platform, looking like potencial SWF group.

What do you do? Nothing? Pick the best tools? Dodge? etc.

I saw 3 people from same platform with 3 flashlights and I thought "Oh I think it will be bully SWF where they just run around you and click click tbagg everywhere"... and yep, I was right lol.

Comments

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    3 same items (flashlights usualy), 3+ people from the same platform, looking like potencial SWF group.

    What do you do? Nothing? Pick the best tools? Dodge? etc.

    I saw 3 people from same platform with 3 flashlights and I thought "Oh I think it will be bully SWF where they just run around you and click click tbagg everywhere"... and yep, I was right lol.

    Lightborn, maybe mad grit and something to slowdown their gen progress. But since I main Ghostface ill probably get frustrated by the end of it lol all in all just try to make some good Bloodpoints, cause in the end thats all u get after the match ends

  • I don't do anything.

    It's pretty unfun looking at the lobby in anticipation anyhow, IMO, so I often tab out and only tab back in once in match.

  • Franklins and Deerstalker are on my builds until I change them out after looking at lobby in case they switch toons on me.

    Stay strapped or get clapped

  • If there’s even a hint of SWF, I dodge. This game isn’t balanced around SWF and I’m not gonna voluntarily play at a handicap when I can get a new lobby in 3 seconds.

1 2 ›