Hello. My char sometimes got stutter for no reason.
Connection and PC spec are fine.
https://youtu.be/3PPnh27R3mU
There's another post with this issue but you can't vote it up. So I will vote this up.
Having the same issue multiple times per match.
Yep same issue, keep checking my ping and its not that
Some kind of acknowledgement of the issue would be great. its quite frustrating to lose a chase because of this.
Yes, i get this too. I think this is the rubberbanding from another bug report.
Your char wobbles back and forth in game sometimes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's another post with this issue but you can't vote it up. So I will vote this up.
Having the same issue multiple times per match.
Yep same issue, keep checking my ping and its not that
Some kind of acknowledgement of the issue would be great. its quite frustrating to lose a chase because of this.
Yes, i get this too. I think this is the rubberbanding from another bug report.
Your char wobbles back and forth in game sometimes.