The Legion is basically the pig

The power is sorta like the pig but the “traps” are through hitting survivors with your frenzy.  If you tunnel while they’re in the borrowed state, the meter doesn’t go down, just like pigs. And if you use a frenzy hit more than once on them, it’ll take multiple hits to get them down. 

So I feel like this killer is pig but with a different power. Also, mending is faster than self care and triggers zero skill checks...

Comments

  • Mending ≠ Healing

    So you cannot compare them. Mending is like snapping out / waking up. 
  • Mending ≠ Healing

    So you cannot compare them. Mending is like snapping out / waking up. 
    I know that. I’m just making a point that the power isn’t that strong. 
  • Mending ≠ Healing

    So you cannot compare them. Mending is like snapping out / waking up. 
    I know that. I’m just making a point that the power isn’t that strong. 
    It's been out less than 12 hours you cannot say it is or isnt strong yet. People havent figured out how to utilize them properly. But it's definitely not a pig 2.0.... come on. 
  • So, the new killer is like the Pig but nothing like the Pig. Got it.

  • Saw a video. Frenzy looks like ambush but way easier to use.

    I feel like pig could be upgraded to vault pallets, too. 
  • Mending ≠ Healing

    So you cannot compare them. Mending is like snapping out / waking up. 
    I know that. I’m just making a point that the power isn’t that strong. 
    It's been out less than 12 hours you cannot say it is or isnt strong yet. People havent figured out how to utilize them properly. But it's definitely not a pig 2.0.... come on. 
    This isn’t a complex game lol. He isn’t that strong against optimal survivor teams.
  • Mending ≠ Healing

    So you cannot compare them. Mending is like snapping out / waking up. 
    I know that. I’m just making a point that the power isn’t that strong. 
    It's been out less than 12 hours you cannot say it is or isnt strong yet. People havent figured out how to utilize them properly. But it's definitely not a pig 2.0.... come on. 
    This isn’t a complex game lol. He isn’t that strong against optimal survivor teams.
    Neither is ANY killer. Because I'm also assuming by optimal survivors you're meaning SWF. 

    Even if not, "optimal survivors" can wreck any killer. Just as any killer can wreck complete garbage survivors. That's not the point. 

    The point is they havent been out NEARLY long enough to try to accurately place their tier, or utilize them properly, 100%. Not to mention after the ptb goes on, they will likely tweak them for better or worse, so speculation on their viability in game is in no way accurate. 

    Two different top posts say theyre:

     A- Nurse Tier
     B- Below Freddy

    At the same time. 


    Give it a week or two, then try this thread. 
  • Mending ≠ Healing

    So you cannot compare them. Mending is like snapping out / waking up. 
    I know that. I’m just making a point that the power isn’t that strong. 
    It's been out less than 12 hours you cannot say it is or isnt strong yet. People havent figured out how to utilize them properly. But it's definitely not a pig 2.0.... come on. 
    This isn’t a complex game lol. He isn’t that strong against optimal survivor teams.
    Neither is ANY killer. Because I'm also assuming by optimal survivors you're meaning SWF. 

    Even if not, "optimal survivors" can wreck any killer. Just as any killer can wreck complete garbage survivors. That's not the point. 

    The point is they havent been out NEARLY long enough to try to accurately place their tier, or utilize them properly, 100%. Not to mention after the ptb goes on, they will likely tweak them for better or worse, so speculation on their viability in game is in no way accurate. 

    Two different top posts say theyre:

     A- Nurse Tier
     B- Below Freddy

    At the same time. 


    Give it a week or two, then try this thread. 
    If the survivors mend and do gens instead of self caring, it’s gg. The legion can apply the deep wound effect to multiple survivors but he can only chase one at a time. Mending is fast. It’s just a delay power. 
  • How do people not see the potential of the pressure he can apply? Hit one guy with a deep wound, go to a nearby gen or somewhere where there might be other survivors, hit one guy, go after another with a frenzy and you can snowball from there. They'll all be mending and healing and you'll be smacking them down. He/she is similar to the pig in the way that gives survivors and extra thing to do throughout the game.

    Because survivors with knowledge of how the powers work will just spread out? This killer isn't exactly covering ground like Billy.
  • @Carpemortum said:
    iTz_KilLaZ_x said:


    Khalednazari said:

    Mending ≠ Healing

    So you cannot compare them. Mending is like snapping out / waking up. 

    I know that. I’m just making a point that the power isn’t that strong. 

    It's been out less than 12 hours you cannot say it is or isnt strong yet. People havent figured out how to utilize them properly. But it's definitely not a pig 2.0.... come on. 

    Its not like his mechanics are super complex, skill cap isnt high either

  • @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    The power is sorta like the pig but the “traps” are through hitting survivors with your frenzy.  If you tunnel while they’re in the borrowed state, the meter doesn’t go down, just like pigs. And if you use a frenzy hit more than once on them, it’ll take multiple hits to get them down. 

    So I feel like this killer is pig but with a different power. Also, mending is faster than self care and triggers zero skill checks...

    They should make the meter go down during chases. It's 100% stupid because the only way you can actually down the person you hit is to not use your power. Either that or make it that someone ELSE needs to mend you. Letting them go with deep wounds is a joke as it stands and chasing without your ability is also a joke.

  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    Saw a video. Frenzy looks like ambush but way easier to use.

    I feel like pig could be upgraded to vault pallets, too. 

    She should've been able to vault pallets. Ambush would be so much better if she could.

  • I’m already wet if it’s pig 2.0. Lemme get my wallet. 
  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    Saw a video. Frenzy looks like ambush but way easier to use.

    I feel like pig could be upgraded to vault pallets, too. 

    She should've been able to vault pallets. Ambush would be so much better if she could.

    Hope they update her so she can. She just looks like a vaulter instead of a smasher.