Where are the Green Glyphs?
I've spent a few games as Wraith looking for them (I usually grab the glyph before playing 'normally').
There aren't any on the map at all, even in EGC.
Tagged:
BHVR
I've spent a few games as Wraith looking for them (I usually grab the glyph before playing 'normally').
There aren't any on the map at all, even in EGC.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They only show up where totems can spawn. Anyone on the map can collect them and then it's gone.
Survivors can yoink 'em as well, provided they are doing the challenge too.
*Anyone who also has the same challenge active.
They appear anywhere a Totem can spawn, but do not appear in the places totwms do spawn (made that mistake myself at first)
I've played 3 matches just zooming around looking for them as Wraith.
I can 100% confirm they are not spawning at all in my game, at least as Wraith.
I wouldn't put it past BHVR to have a bug that makes Green Glyphs invisible if you're cloaked as Wraith.
Anyone find any Green Glyphs as killer, recently?
Still tryin' :-/
I didn't see any in a match as survivor where I did nothing but look for them. The other matches when I was useful in the match I was able to find glyphs. I think you need to do stuff towards your objective on either side, I don't think you can just look around for them like red glyph.
Just played a survivor game - none found.
It's entirely possible it's just another trash description that doesn't adequately explain the challenge :-/
Challenge is done...I think you need 1 hook or something.....I dunno
I got all five in one game on Haddonfield, as Wraith.
Stumbled across 2 or 3 during the course of the game, picked up the rest after they were illuminated by EGC.
Sorry folks, if there is a bug (I'll assume there is over the alternative of other players beating you to them every single time), it has nothing to do with being Wraith.
They either move around (unlikely) or they spawn after some condition is fulfilled. I think it may be related to hooks and / or repaired generators. I haven't seen a single glyph at the start of the game but I have found them in places where there previously wasn't one after the game went on for a while.
๐ฆ๐ฆ
Nope, they simply spawn over possible, but unoccupied, totem spawns. They're there for the entirety of the game, but also light up as an aura for a few seconds when EGC triggers.
Can 100% confirm over multiple games as Wraith that they DO NOT spawn if you just try to find them first w/o doing anything.
It's statistically (near) impossible for me not to have found any over 3 games with 150% m/s combing every corner of the map.
I mean, I can 100% confirm that they do... are you gaslighting me?
I can't rule out other bugs? But it's not just because you're a Wraith, or because you haven't completed some hidden objective.
It works as I said, or at least that's how it's supposed to work, and how it did work for me.
Of course I'm gaslighting you.
That's obviously the reason I made this entire thread before you were even posting in it!
Slipped @bm33 $5 to sweeten the narrative, and boom, it's paying off.
Huge /s
I already said how I got mine before your previous post. So no I'm not saying you were reading my mind or anything.
And you quoted my post explaining how they work, to (incorrectly) say I was 100% wrong.
Ok - You got me good, for sure.
This is similar to my successful attempt, as well.
I'm copying and pasting my response on another thread:
You don't need EGC to see the glyphs. But what you do need to do is play the game normally for them to appear, for killers that means hooking survivors and for survivors that means completing generators.
These glyphs are not like previous ones which automatically spawn on the map, they need the conditions I mentioned above to be met first. So as a killer, if you have the challenge selected, once you've hooked a survivor a green glyph will appear on the map - the glyph locations are the same as totem spawns BUT not necessarily where they've spawned in that particular version of the map (there are many spawn locations for totems on a map). For survivors, have the challenge selected, complete a generator - then you should be able to find your green glyph.
In EGC the glyphs become more visible for a few seconds.
I'm having that discussion now internally to try to get that description made clearer.
Definitely good to know - There was obviously something up, haha.
Thanks for confirming that there is a hidden condition/objective tied to their spawning.
You could probably just add some line of text about them appearing as you complete a role's objectives.
Still the same - probably doesn't matter for most people, but I'm sure there are some people who it would help.