It’s not ok for 1 perk to counter an entire group of killers

Spine chill makes playing against any stealth killer easy

Comments

  • i think dh is worse, because trapper just gets cucked hard by it

  • It makes 2 weak Killers, those being Shape and Ghostface, weaker.

    Every other Killer can just crab-walk to a Generator to counter it

  • Thought this was gonna be about CoH.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Thought this was gonna be about CoH.

    hahahhah don't know why, but this was funny to me

  • Dead hard you just learn to time your attacks different spine chill just got to not look right at a generator while going towards it. Coh tunnel the person that puts it down idk no real counter to it besides plague

  • @Knytrix said:

    Dead hard you just learn to time your attacks different spine chill just got to not look right at a generator while going towards it. Coh tunnel the person that puts it down idk no real counter to it besides plague

    DH - can’t time anything when it’s used outside your swinging range.

    Spine Chill - I agree.

    CoH - And how exactly do I know who booned? If there’s a Mikaela, solid chance it’s her, but then that results in unwarranted tunneling just because of the character.

  • @Knytrix said:

    Dead hard you just learn to time your attacks different spine chill just got to not look right at a generator while going towards it. Coh tunnel the person that puts it down idk no real counter to it besides plague

    Dead hard you just learn to time your attacks

    That's if the survivor doesn't dead hard to get behind a pallet then drop it.

    I understand dh is super strong and some cry about it. Also I don't mind dh being strong, my life wouldn't change much if it was gone.

  • Ah yes, now people are starting to complain about spine chill after the CoH nerf.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936720#Comment_2936720

    DH - can’t time anything when it’s used outside your swinging range.

    Spine Chill - I agree.

    CoH - And how exactly do I know who booned? If there’s a Mikaela, solid chance it’s her, but then that results in unwarranted tunneling just because of the character.

    DH- Most the time you just run close to them bait out the dh then swing, sometimes they get to a pallet but a lot of times they just do it if you are close.

    -Coh- The perk hex:undying shows the aura of people messing with totems which in this meta 90 percent chance they are blessing it at higher mmr so you can see who on the team to focus that has said boon.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    bait

    it might be kinda click baity but its actual message is not wrong

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936713#Comment_2936713

    it might be kinda click baity but its actual message is not wrong

    What's even the message here? It's just a vague sentence meant to bait the Spine Chill boogeyman in people's heads.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936767#Comment_2936767

    What's even the message here? It's just a vague sentence meant to bait the Spine Chill boogeyman in people's heads.

    That sentence is more vague than the op if you ask me. Its just pointing out that spinechill is an perk that almost completely triumphs over all stealth in dbd including killers whos entire powers are stealth related. And it does it with no real cost other than the perk slot and no real difficulty to use

  • @Knytrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936734#Comment_2936734

    DH- Most the time you just run close to them bait out the dh then swing, sometimes they get to a pallet but a lot of times they just do it if you are close.

    -Coh- The perk hex:undying shows the aura of people messing with totems which in this meta 90 percent chance they are blessing it at higher mmr so you can see who on the team to focus that has said boon.

    Most of the time? Dunno what survivors you're facing, but "most of the time" it's used to gain an uncontestable speed boost at the exact time the survivor needs it.

    As for your CoH counter, I didn't actually consider that.

  • No matter whether I played killer or survivor, I have always thought the oblivious effect should not proc spine chill at all. It defeats the object of oblivious, which is my favourite status effect when I play killer.

    • Spine Chill
    • Calm Spirit
    • Iron Will
    • Urban Evasion

    Counter 9/27 (1/3) of the killer's powers with these 4 perks

  • @Purgatorian said:

    No matter whether I played killer or survivor, I have always thought the oblivious effect should not proc spine chill at all. It defeats the object of oblivious, which is my favourite status effect when I play killer.

    Agreed.

    The only perk that should counter Oblivious is Premonition

  • After Spine Chill what else will people complain about?

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    It makes 2 weak Killers, those being Shape and Ghostface, weaker.

    Every other Killer can just crab-walk to a Generator to counter it

    This is so disingenuous. I have no not once, ever, in over 8k hours seen a killer actually do this. So unrealistic to expect someone to side walk to every. single. gen. just in case they are running it.

    I wish people would stop using this as a counter argument for this topic.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936699#Comment_2936699

    This is so disingenuous. I have no not once, ever, in over 8k hours seen a killer actually do this. So unrealistic to expect someone to side walk to every. single. gen. just in case they are running it.

    I wish people would stop using this as a counter argument for this topic.

    Play Artist. Spine Chill doesn't do anything against her birds

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936894#Comment_2936894

    Play Artist. Spine Chill doesn't do anything against her birds

    That has nothing to do with literally anything we're talking about.

  • oh god please don't start with the spine chill bogeyman posts

  • It makes joke killers worse it doest do anything your eyes can't do already,I dont see the issue really.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936720#Comment_2936720

    DH - can’t time anything when it’s used outside your swinging range.

    Spine Chill - I agree.

    CoH - And how exactly do I know who booned? If there’s a Mikaela, solid chance it’s her, but then that results in unwarranted tunneling just because of the character.

    In my experience, as a solo survivor, I see more Neas putting down boons than I do Mikaelas. I find when I play Mikaela that I have an easier time if I bring a medkit, otherwise the killer does seem to assume I placed the boon (I don't even bring boons lol)

  • A huge percentage of people stop playing killer because of the boons being infinite and toxic survivors it is a constant problem and the killer players are decreasing every day