Option to hear original default chase
Can there be an option as killer/survivor to only hear the original default heartbeat/chase music? While I appreciate all the killers having their own chase music I miss hearing the default heartbeat/chase music.
It would be nice to have the option to only hear the original heartbeat/chase music especially since some of the killers chase music can be pretty annoying/headache inducing.
As survivor I miss out on not knowing what killer it is at start of match/until I interact with them because with the music I can figure it out pretty quick where as with the heartbeat without directly seeing/interacting with the killer I would need to either see something on the map that showed the killers power or hear the killer use their power.
I think lullabies are OK since they are softer and separate from the heartbeat/chase music and only a couple killers have them.
Comments
I don't believe it would be possible to put that option in I'm afraid.
That's a bummer, understandable but a bummer. My favorite matches now are the killers with default music because I don't instantly know who it is.
I like that surprise element as well and I also don’t want the default chase themes to just disappear. I’m fine with some older killers getting new music but I don’t think all of them should.
Why isn't it possible though?
Probably because they deleted the original audio file; I wouldn't br surprised if they are not interested in keeping old stuff.