Stop with the anti heal meta

just make gens harder to do please all this anti healing isn't helping killers in the slightest and this new killer is no exception. just do what we have been asking for fix gen times please

Comments

  • Tbh there isn't really a reason to heal vs the new killer since the frenzy hits are pretty free. No mither meta.

  • Being notified two people are on a gen seems like a help in slowing down gens. Or am I insane?
  • @Carpemortum said:
    Being notified two people are on a gen seems like a help in slowing down gens. Or am I insane?

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

  • Yo someone know, how long it takes to heal yourself with anti-healing build?

  • @Ihatelife said:
    Yo someone know, how long it takes to heal yourself with anti-healing build?

    Give me the numbers and I can calculate.

  • @Orion said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Yo someone know, how long it takes to heal yourself with anti-healing build?

    Give me the numbers and I can calculate.

    32 seconds with self care (standard) + claurophobia, sloppy butcher, thanathopobia

  • @Ihatelife said:

    @Orion said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Yo someone know, how long it takes to heal yourself with anti-healing build?

    Give me the numbers and I can calculate.

    32 seconds with self care (standard) + claurophobia, sloppy butcher, thanathopobia

    Before the most recent update (where they increased base heal time to 16s) I tested with a friend. Sloppy + Coulro + Thanata 1 stack took him 59 seconds to heal himself with Self Care. As it stands now, it would probably take 65+ seconds to Self Care in this situation. With the best medkit with best add-ons that are not insta-heals with Botany he was able to heal himself in about 24 seconds (ie. all those buffs/debuffs add up to normal Self Care at the time).

  • @Orion said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Yo someone know, how long it takes to heal yourself with anti-healing build?

    Give me the numbers and I can calculate.

    If someone is selfcaring, under the effects of thantophobia (all 4 people are injured), sloppy butcher, courophobia
    how long would it take to self care? as this is potentially part of my doc build alongside nurses

  • @Orion said:

    @Carpemortum said:
    Being notified two people are on a gen seems like a help in slowing down gens. Or am I insane?

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    Nah I’m a killer main you can tell from past posts

  • @Ihatelife said:

    @Orion said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Yo someone know, how long it takes to heal yourself with anti-healing build?

    Give me the numbers and I can calculate.

    32 seconds with self care (standard) + claurophobia, sloppy butcher, thanathopobia

    I said numbers, not perks. I don't know how much Coulrophobia, Sloppy Butcher, and Thanatophobia slow down healing. I do know that Thanatophobia slows down healing depending on how many Survivors are injured, hooked, or dying, so that's another thing you have to clarify.

  • Ironically this killer is weak to people simply not healing and rushing gens. There's pretty much no reason to be healthy against him, so healing isn't important, which leaves only generators left.

  • Being notified two people are on a gen seems like a help in slowing down gens. Or am I insane?
    Any "fix" that requires a perk is just a band-aid. Not a real fix.
  • @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

  • Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    Bravo. Well said.
  • @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    I must've confused him for someone else. I remembered reading a comment by someone with the same profile pic and a similar name saying they were a Survivor main. I checked a few of his comments and couldn't find it, likely meaning I was mistaken.
    That said, their name tells us that they don't play to win. It doesn't make them a "decent human being", as you said (although that's quite telling), it makes their opinions pointless when discussing balance changes like this, since all they want to do is play "pin the tail on the donkey and let the donkey walk out of the gates".

  • @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    I must've confused him for someone else. I remembered reading a comment by someone with the same profile pic and a similar name saying they were a Survivor main. I checked a few of his comments and couldn't find it, likely meaning I was mistaken.
    That said, their name tells us that they don't play to win. It doesn't make them a "decent human being", as you said (although that's quite telling), it makes their opinions pointless when discussing balance changes like this, since all they want to do is play "pin the tail on the donkey and let the donkey walk out of the gates".

    I don't think that's necessarily true, it's something you're reading into it based on how you think of "friendly" killers. I think, for starters, being friendly does make someone a decent human being. But friendly doesn't mean that you don't play to win, in this case it likely just means that he either aims to play in such a way that makes the game fun for everyone while still playing competitively, which is definitely possible to do, and/or is kind to people he plays against. That doesn't mean he lets them go, just that he's a good sport. I think all of those things are to be applauded, not looked down upon.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @Orion said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Yo someone know, how long it takes to heal yourself with anti-healing build?

    Give me the numbers and I can calculate.

    32 seconds with self care (standard) + claurophobia, sloppy butcher, thanathopobia

    Before the most recent update (where they increased base heal time to 16s) I tested with a friend. Sloppy + Coulro + Thanata 1 stack took him 59 seconds to heal himself with Self Care. As it stands now, it would probably take 65+ seconds to Self Care in this situation. With the best medkit with best add-ons that are not insta-heals with Botany he was able to heal himself in about 24 seconds (ie. all those buffs/debuffs add up to normal Self Care at the time).

    Wow, cool <3 Thanks

  • @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    I must've confused him for someone else. I remembered reading a comment by someone with the same profile pic and a similar name saying they were a Survivor main. I checked a few of his comments and couldn't find it, likely meaning I was mistaken.
    That said, their name tells us that they don't play to win. It doesn't make them a "decent human being", as you said (although that's quite telling), it makes their opinions pointless when discussing balance changes like this, since all they want to do is play "pin the tail on the donkey and let the donkey walk out of the gates".

    I don't think that's necessarily true, it's something you're reading into it based on how you think of "friendly" killers. I think, for starters, being friendly does make someone a decent human being. But friendly doesn't mean that you don't play to win, in this case it likely just means that he either aims to play in such a way that makes the game fun for everyone while still playing competitively, which is definitely possible to do, and/or is kind to people he plays against. That doesn't mean he lets them go, just that he's a good sport. I think all of those things are to be applauded, not looked down upon.

    You either play to win or you handicap yourself. You can't have it both ways.
    There was a link going around some time ago about scrubs and what "play to win" actually means, wish I'd saved it.

  • @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    I must've confused him for someone else. I remembered reading a comment by someone with the same profile pic and a similar name saying they were a Survivor main. I checked a few of his comments and couldn't find it, likely meaning I was mistaken.
    That said, their name tells us that they don't play to win. It doesn't make them a "decent human being", as you said (although that's quite telling), it makes their opinions pointless when discussing balance changes like this, since all they want to do is play "pin the tail on the donkey and let the donkey walk out of the gates".

    I don't think that's necessarily true, it's something you're reading into it based on how you think of "friendly" killers. I think, for starters, being friendly does make someone a decent human being. But friendly doesn't mean that you don't play to win, in this case it likely just means that he either aims to play in such a way that makes the game fun for everyone while still playing competitively, which is definitely possible to do, and/or is kind to people he plays against. That doesn't mean he lets them go, just that he's a good sport. I think all of those things are to be applauded, not looked down upon.

    You either play to win or you handicap yourself. You can't have it both ways.
    There was a link going around some time ago about scrubs and what "play to win" actually means, wish I'd saved it.

    I know you can because I've experienced it time and again. A handicap doesn't mean crippling yourself. It just means you make it harder for yourself to win, but you still try to win regardless. Say if you're playing a board game you're good at with your family, it's the difference between brutally slaughtering your opponents and taking advantage of their inferior skills, or playing to beat them but doing it in such a way that they learn and have fun at the same time. Yes, maybe you don't win as efficiently or by as great a margin as you might have otherwise, but it's not crippling yourself if you still win, it's just being compassionate towards the other players. For some people, compassion for strangers you're never going to see again isn't important, and I understand that, but personally I still think it's an admirable quality to have.

  • @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    I must've confused him for someone else. I remembered reading a comment by someone with the same profile pic and a similar name saying they were a Survivor main. I checked a few of his comments and couldn't find it, likely meaning I was mistaken.
    That said, their name tells us that they don't play to win. It doesn't make them a "decent human being", as you said (although that's quite telling), it makes their opinions pointless when discussing balance changes like this, since all they want to do is play "pin the tail on the donkey and let the donkey walk out of the gates".

    I don't think that's necessarily true, it's something you're reading into it based on how you think of "friendly" killers. I think, for starters, being friendly does make someone a decent human being. But friendly doesn't mean that you don't play to win, in this case it likely just means that he either aims to play in such a way that makes the game fun for everyone while still playing competitively, which is definitely possible to do, and/or is kind to people he plays against. That doesn't mean he lets them go, just that he's a good sport. I think all of those things are to be applauded, not looked down upon.

    You either play to win or you handicap yourself. You can't have it both ways.
    There was a link going around some time ago about scrubs and what "play to win" actually means, wish I'd saved it.

    I know you can because I've experienced it time and again. A handicap doesn't mean crippling yourself. It just means you make it harder for yourself to win, but you still try to win regardless. Say if you're playing a board game you're good at with your family, it's the difference between brutally slaughtering your opponents and taking advantage of their inferior skills, or playing to beat them but doing it in such a way that they learn and have fun at the same time. Yes, maybe you don't win as efficiently or by as great a margin as you might have otherwise, but it's not crippling yourself if you still win, it's just being compassionate towards the other players. For some people, compassion for strangers you're never going to see again isn't important, and I understand that, but personally I still think it's an admirable quality to have.

    Handicap yourself or play to win. Pick one. "Play to win" means playing to the full extent of your ability, period.

  • @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    I must've confused him for someone else. I remembered reading a comment by someone with the same profile pic and a similar name saying they were a Survivor main. I checked a few of his comments and couldn't find it, likely meaning I was mistaken.
    That said, their name tells us that they don't play to win. It doesn't make them a "decent human being", as you said (although that's quite telling), it makes their opinions pointless when discussing balance changes like this, since all they want to do is play "pin the tail on the donkey and let the donkey walk out of the gates".

    I don't think that's necessarily true, it's something you're reading into it based on how you think of "friendly" killers. I think, for starters, being friendly does make someone a decent human being. But friendly doesn't mean that you don't play to win, in this case it likely just means that he either aims to play in such a way that makes the game fun for everyone while still playing competitively, which is definitely possible to do, and/or is kind to people he plays against. That doesn't mean he lets them go, just that he's a good sport. I think all of those things are to be applauded, not looked down upon.

    You either play to win or you handicap yourself. You can't have it both ways.
    There was a link going around some time ago about scrubs and what "play to win" actually means, wish I'd saved it.

    I know you can because I've experienced it time and again. A handicap doesn't mean crippling yourself. It just means you make it harder for yourself to win, but you still try to win regardless. Say if you're playing a board game you're good at with your family, it's the difference between brutally slaughtering your opponents and taking advantage of their inferior skills, or playing to beat them but doing it in such a way that they learn and have fun at the same time. Yes, maybe you don't win as efficiently or by as great a margin as you might have otherwise, but it's not crippling yourself if you still win, it's just being compassionate towards the other players. For some people, compassion for strangers you're never going to see again isn't important, and I understand that, but personally I still think it's an admirable quality to have.

    Handicap yourself or play to win. Pick one. "Play to win" means playing to the full extent of your ability, period.

    Well, no, and I just explained why. Restating your point isn't an argument. But given that that's the case, I'm not going to repeat myself. So okay. Let's just agree to disagree, I guess?

  • @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    I must've confused him for someone else. I remembered reading a comment by someone with the same profile pic and a similar name saying they were a Survivor main. I checked a few of his comments and couldn't find it, likely meaning I was mistaken.
    That said, their name tells us that they don't play to win. It doesn't make them a "decent human being", as you said (although that's quite telling), it makes their opinions pointless when discussing balance changes like this, since all they want to do is play "pin the tail on the donkey and let the donkey walk out of the gates".

    I don't think that's necessarily true, it's something you're reading into it based on how you think of "friendly" killers. I think, for starters, being friendly does make someone a decent human being. But friendly doesn't mean that you don't play to win, in this case it likely just means that he either aims to play in such a way that makes the game fun for everyone while still playing competitively, which is definitely possible to do, and/or is kind to people he plays against. That doesn't mean he lets them go, just that he's a good sport. I think all of those things are to be applauded, not looked down upon.

    You either play to win or you handicap yourself. You can't have it both ways.
    There was a link going around some time ago about scrubs and what "play to win" actually means, wish I'd saved it.

    I know you can because I've experienced it time and again. A handicap doesn't mean crippling yourself. It just means you make it harder for yourself to win, but you still try to win regardless. Say if you're playing a board game you're good at with your family, it's the difference between brutally slaughtering your opponents and taking advantage of their inferior skills, or playing to beat them but doing it in such a way that they learn and have fun at the same time. Yes, maybe you don't win as efficiently or by as great a margin as you might have otherwise, but it's not crippling yourself if you still win, it's just being compassionate towards the other players. For some people, compassion for strangers you're never going to see again isn't important, and I understand that, but personally I still think it's an admirable quality to have.

    Handicap yourself or play to win. Pick one. "Play to win" means playing to the full extent of your ability, period.

    Well, no, and I just explained why. Restating your point isn't an argument. But given that that's the case, I'm not going to repeat myself. So okay. Let's just agree to disagree, I guess?

    Yes, let's agree that you're wrong. You either play to win or you handicap yourself. Playing to win means actually playing to win, by using the full extent of your ability. The instant your concern switches to "let's not trigger my opponent", you're not playing to win any more.

  • @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

  • @friendlykillermain said:
    just make gens harder to do please all this anti healing isn't helping killers in the slightest and this new killer is no exception. just do what we have been asking for fix gen times please

    Gen times shouldnt be increased, I already fall asleep holding M1 half of the game.
    We need a REWORK, collect fuel for generators or sth a bit more challenging than holding M1.

  • @Master said:

    @friendlykillermain said:
    just make gens harder to do please all this anti healing isn't helping killers in the slightest and this new killer is no exception. just do what we have been asking for fix gen times please

    Gen times shouldnt be increased, I already fall asleep holding M1 half of the game.
    We need a REWORK, collect fuel for generators or sth a bit more challenging than holding M1.

    ^This. I feel like the repair time has reached the maximum tolerable limit for the average player. What we need now is more complexity.

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

  • @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @Orion said:

    OP is a Survivor main. That and their name should tell you everything you need to know.

    The only way you would know that is if they'd told you so. And they've said explicitly that they're a killer main. Also.. what does their name tell us exactly? That they play killer but are a decent human being? Gasp! God forbid such a person exist.

    I must've confused him for someone else. I remembered reading a comment by someone with the same profile pic and a similar name saying they were a Survivor main. I checked a few of his comments and couldn't find it, likely meaning I was mistaken.
    That said, their name tells us that they don't play to win. It doesn't make them a "decent human being", as you said (although that's quite telling), it makes their opinions pointless when discussing balance changes like this, since all they want to do is play "pin the tail on the donkey and let the donkey walk out of the gates".

    I don't think that's necessarily true, it's something you're reading into it based on how you think of "friendly" killers. I think, for starters, being friendly does make someone a decent human being. But friendly doesn't mean that you don't play to win, in this case it likely just means that he either aims to play in such a way that makes the game fun for everyone while still playing competitively, which is definitely possible to do, and/or is kind to people he plays against. That doesn't mean he lets them go, just that he's a good sport. I think all of those things are to be applauded, not looked down upon.

    You either play to win or you handicap yourself. You can't have it both ways.
    There was a link going around some time ago about scrubs and what "play to win" actually means, wish I'd saved it.

    I know you can because I've experienced it time and again. A handicap doesn't mean crippling yourself. It just means you make it harder for yourself to win, but you still try to win regardless. Say if you're playing a board game you're good at with your family, it's the difference between brutally slaughtering your opponents and taking advantage of their inferior skills, or playing to beat them but doing it in such a way that they learn and have fun at the same time. Yes, maybe you don't win as efficiently or by as great a margin as you might have otherwise, but it's not crippling yourself if you still win, it's just being compassionate towards the other players. For some people, compassion for strangers you're never going to see again isn't important, and I understand that, but personally I still think it's an admirable quality to have.

    thanks your comments are really nice i really appreciate the support

  • @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

  • @Master said:

    @friendlykillermain said:
    just make gens harder to do please all this anti healing isn't helping killers in the slightest and this new killer is no exception. just do what we have been asking for fix gen times please

    Gen times shouldnt be increased, I already fall asleep holding M1 half of the game.
    We need a REWORK, collect fuel for generators or sth a bit more challenging than holding M1.

    yeah that would be great im just tired of healing changes they dont really help killers out like they're intended more objectives would be nice as much as people loathed the Halloween event i felt like it was one of the most fair changes made in the game

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

  • @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

    yeah exactly i really wish their was a online lobby for kyf when all people are in the same voice chat everyone really shines and no one gets angry (if they're reasonable) because if anyone thinks something was unfair then so what their friend will rectify it kyf is the best mode in this game and the cold hardheartedness in the community is too large to be ok we all should unite together after all it doesn't matter if your a killer or a survivor were all here trapped in the fog under the entity's gaze

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

    yeah exactly i really wish their was a online lobby for kyf when all people are in the same voice chat everyone really shines and no one gets angry (if they're reasonable) because if anyone thinks something was unfair then so what their friend will rectify it kyf is the best mode in this game and the cold hardheartedness in the community is too large to be ok we all should unite together after all it doesn't matter if your a killer or a survivor were all here trapped in the fog under the entity's gaze

    Haha well said, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe we should make a discord server or something for friendly DbD players...

  • @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

    yeah exactly i really wish their was a online lobby for kyf when all people are in the same voice chat everyone really shines and no one gets angry (if they're reasonable) because if anyone thinks something was unfair then so what their friend will rectify it kyf is the best mode in this game and the cold hardheartedness in the community is too large to be ok we all should unite together after all it doesn't matter if your a killer or a survivor were all here trapped in the fog under the entity's gaze

    Haha well said, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe we should make a discord server or something for friendly DbD players...

    yeah theirs not enough of us out their and there really should be. most of my friends i met them over hatch standoffs and clutch plays because the best people can recognize when the other does something well it those who applaud the enemy who deserve the very best

  • @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

    yeah exactly i really wish their was a online lobby for kyf when all people are in the same voice chat everyone really shines and no one gets angry (if they're reasonable) because if anyone thinks something was unfair then so what their friend will rectify it kyf is the best mode in this game and the cold hardheartedness in the community is too large to be ok we all should unite together after all it doesn't matter if your a killer or a survivor were all here trapped in the fog under the entity's gaze

    Haha well said, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe we should make a discord server or something for friendly DbD players...

    i should change the title of this discussion because it absolutely changed tracks

  • “Anti-heal meta” Yeah, no. It’s only fair due to the fact most survivors (if they don’t run alternatives, such as bond, or bring a medkit), so saying anti-heal is just disingenuous. If you can’t go to check generators every now and then (and chase the person if they were working on it), you can’t complain if someone gets a gen done. If it’s SWF, I guess that’s understandable, but this post seems utterly mindless, in my opinion. Most killer mains I know, know how to apply map pressure to generators. Though I hate to be the one to say it, but if you’re going to post on the forums, admit to your shortcomings first.
  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

    yeah exactly i really wish their was a online lobby for kyf when all people are in the same voice chat everyone really shines and no one gets angry (if they're reasonable) because if anyone thinks something was unfair then so what their friend will rectify it kyf is the best mode in this game and the cold hardheartedness in the community is too large to be ok we all should unite together after all it doesn't matter if your a killer or a survivor were all here trapped in the fog under the entity's gaze

    Haha well said, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe we should make a discord server or something for friendly DbD players...

    i should change the title of this discussion because it absolutely changed tracks

    Ahhhh yep whoops. Went down a good track though.

  • @Watery said:
    “Anti-heal meta” Yeah, no. It’s only fair due to the fact most survivors (if they don’t run alternatives, such as bond, or bring a medkit), so saying anti-heal is just disingenuous. If you can’t go to check generators every now and then (and chase the person if they were working on it), you can’t complain if someone gets a gen done. If it’s SWF, I guess that’s understandable, but this post seems utterly mindless, in my opinion. Most killer mains I know, know how to apply map pressure to generators. Though I hate to be the one to say it, but if you’re going to post on the forums, admit to your shortcomings first.

    i think you may have misunderstood my question with the new killer being the legion a huge part of his kit being based on the deep wound which is they're to prolong healing and looking at recent patches that nerfed healing times it seems the devs are putting all their effort into making healing longer rather than fixing gen rushing. yeah i know im not the nest in a chase but as a myers trapper mainy my only counters are gen rushers and even though i do improve i am sick of the constant heal nerfs while generators remained untouched.

  • @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

    yeah exactly i really wish their was a online lobby for kyf when all people are in the same voice chat everyone really shines and no one gets angry (if they're reasonable) because if anyone thinks something was unfair then so what their friend will rectify it kyf is the best mode in this game and the cold hardheartedness in the community is too large to be ok we all should unite together after all it doesn't matter if your a killer or a survivor were all here trapped in the fog under the entity's gaze

    Haha well said, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe we should make a discord server or something for friendly DbD players...

    i should change the title of this discussion because it absolutely changed tracks

    Ahhhh yep whoops. Went down a good track though.

    better than most posts glad to have someone like you to support me the forums have had a recent spike in hate

  • @Watery said:
    “Anti-heal meta” Yeah, no. It’s only fair due to the fact most survivors (if they don’t run alternatives, such as bond, or bring a medkit), so saying anti-heal is just disingenuous. If you can’t go to check generators every now and then (and chase the person if they were working on it), you can’t complain if someone gets a gen done. If it’s SWF, I guess that’s understandable, but this post seems utterly mindless, in my opinion. Most killer mains I know, know how to apply map pressure to generators. Though I hate to be the one to say it, but if you’re going to post on the forums, admit to your shortcomings first.

    i think you may have misunderstood my question with the new killer being the legion a huge part of his kit being based on the deep wound which is they're to prolong healing and looking at recent patches that nerfed healing times it seems the devs are putting all their effort into making healing longer rather than fixing gen rushing. yeah i know im not the nest in a chase but as a myers trapper mainy my only counters are gen rushers and even though i do improve i am sick of the constant heal nerfs while generators remained untouched.

    Oh, I’m sorry! I misinterpreted the question. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • @Watery said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Watery said:

    “Anti-heal meta” Yeah, no. It’s only fair due to the fact most survivors (if they don’t run alternatives, such as bond, or bring a medkit), so saying anti-heal is just disingenuous. If you can’t go to check generators every now and then (and chase the person if they were working on it), you can’t complain if someone gets a gen done. If it’s SWF, I guess that’s understandable, but this post seems utterly mindless, in my opinion. Most killer mains I know, know how to apply map pressure to generators. Though I hate to be the one to say it, but if you’re going to post on the forums, admit to your shortcomings first.

    i think you may have misunderstood my question with the new killer being the legion a huge part of his kit being based on the deep wound which is they're to prolong healing and looking at recent patches that nerfed healing times it seems the devs are putting all their effort into making healing longer rather than fixing gen rushing. yeah i know im not the nest in a chase but as a myers trapper mainy my only counters are gen rushers and even though i do improve i am sick of the constant heal nerfs while generators remained untouched.

    Oh, I’m sorry! I misinterpreted the question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    its fine dont worry about it i just want the devs to see that the anti heal meta they are building doesn't do much

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

    yeah exactly i really wish their was a online lobby for kyf when all people are in the same voice chat everyone really shines and no one gets angry (if they're reasonable) because if anyone thinks something was unfair then so what their friend will rectify it kyf is the best mode in this game and the cold hardheartedness in the community is too large to be ok we all should unite together after all it doesn't matter if your a killer or a survivor were all here trapped in the fog under the entity's gaze

    Haha well said, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe we should make a discord server or something for friendly DbD players...

    i should change the title of this discussion because it absolutely changed tracks

    Ahhhh yep whoops. Went down a good track though.

    better than most posts glad to have someone like you to support me the forums have had a recent spike in hate

    Aw thanks :) Got your back, man.

  • @Watery said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Watery said:

    “Anti-heal meta” Yeah, no. It’s only fair due to the fact most survivors (if they don’t run alternatives, such as bond, or bring a medkit), so saying anti-heal is just disingenuous. If you can’t go to check generators every now and then (and chase the person if they were working on it), you can’t complain if someone gets a gen done. If it’s SWF, I guess that’s understandable, but this post seems utterly mindless, in my opinion. Most killer mains I know, know how to apply map pressure to generators. Though I hate to be the one to say it, but if you’re going to post on the forums, admit to your shortcomings first.

    i think you may have misunderstood my question with the new killer being the legion a huge part of his kit being based on the deep wound which is they're to prolong healing and looking at recent patches that nerfed healing times it seems the devs are putting all their effort into making healing longer rather than fixing gen rushing. yeah i know im not the nest in a chase but as a myers trapper mainy my only counters are gen rushers and even though i do improve i am sick of the constant heal nerfs while generators remained untouched.

    Oh, I’m sorry! I misinterpreted the question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    its fine dont worry about it i just want the devs to see that the anti heal meta they are building doesn't do much

    What I was arguing is that I think anti-heal is fine. Generators can be stopped/slowed via select perks (i.e., PGTW, Ruin if you want, Thanatophobia), and so on.
  • @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @Fibijean said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    thank you im glad someone can see what i am. as i said before all i want is to help make these forums better

    You're one of my favourite people on here honestly. I always enjoy reading your comments and seeing you trying to be kind to people wherever you post :) We need more of that.

    thank you! your one of my favorite posters as well it seems we both share the same sense of being a decent person how can one person derive joy knowing they are taking it from others everyone equally having fun is what we all need to look for

    Exactly. Playing competitively is fun, but when you have to walk all over other people to do it it's not that enjoyable anymore. The best games I ever have are the ones where everyone just has a really good time, even if I lose. A lot of people think that it doesn't matter if you're kind to strangers or not because you'll never see them again, but personally I think that if you're only kind to people when you get something out of it then what does that say about you? Not to mention that a wholesome, friendly environment is just more fun to be in overall!

    yeah exactly i really wish their was a online lobby for kyf when all people are in the same voice chat everyone really shines and no one gets angry (if they're reasonable) because if anyone thinks something was unfair then so what their friend will rectify it kyf is the best mode in this game and the cold hardheartedness in the community is too large to be ok we all should unite together after all it doesn't matter if your a killer or a survivor were all here trapped in the fog under the entity's gaze

    Haha well said, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe we should make a discord server or something for friendly DbD players...

    i should change the title of this discussion because it absolutely changed tracks

    Ahhhh yep whoops. Went down a good track though.

    better than most posts glad to have someone like you to support me the forums have had a recent spike in hate

    Aw thanks :) Got your back, man.

    and ill have yours decent people must stick together ;)

  • @Watery said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Watery said:

    friendlykillermain said:

    @Watery said:
    
    “Anti-heal meta” Yeah, no. It’s only fair due to the fact most survivors (if they don’t run alternatives, such as bond, or bring a medkit), so saying anti-heal is just disingenuous. If you can’t go to check generators every now and then (and chase the person if they were working on it), you can’t complain if someone gets a gen done. If it’s SWF, I guess that’s understandable, but this post seems utterly mindless, in my opinion. Most killer mains I know, know how to apply map pressure to generators. Though I hate to be the one to say it, but if you’re going to post on the forums, admit to your shortcomings first.
    
    
    
    i think you may have misunderstood my question with the new killer being the legion a huge part of his kit being based on the deep wound which is they're to prolong healing and looking at recent patches that nerfed healing times it seems the devs are putting all their effort into making healing longer rather than fixing gen rushing. yeah i know im not the nest in a chase but as a myers trapper mainy my only counters are gen rushers and even though i do improve i am sick of the constant heal nerfs while generators remained untouched.
    

    Oh, I’m sorry! I misinterpreted the question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    its fine dont worry about it i just want the devs to see that the anti heal meta they are building doesn't do much

    What I was arguing is that I think anti-heal is fine. Generators can be stopped/slowed via select perks (i.e., PGTW, Ruin if you want, Thanatophobia), and so on.

    ahh i see i just wish the only way to slow generators wasnt a hex totem

  • @Watery said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Watery said:

    friendlykillermain said:

    @Watery said:
    
    “Anti-heal meta” Yeah, no. It’s only fair due to the fact most survivors (if they don’t run alternatives, such as bond, or bring a medkit), so saying anti-heal is just disingenuous. If you can’t go to check generators every now and then (and chase the person if they were working on it), you can’t complain if someone gets a gen done. If it’s SWF, I guess that’s understandable, but this post seems utterly mindless, in my opinion. Most killer mains I know, know how to apply map pressure to generators. Though I hate to be the one to say it, but if you’re going to post on the forums, admit to your shortcomings first.
    
    
    
    i think you may have misunderstood my question with the new killer being the legion a huge part of his kit being based on the deep wound which is they're to prolong healing and looking at recent patches that nerfed healing times it seems the devs are putting all their effort into making healing longer rather than fixing gen rushing. yeah i know im not the nest in a chase but as a myers trapper mainy my only counters are gen rushers and even though i do improve i am sick of the constant heal nerfs while generators remained untouched.
    

    Oh, I’m sorry! I misinterpreted the question. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    its fine dont worry about it i just want the devs to see that the anti heal meta they are building doesn't do much

    What I was arguing is that I think anti-heal is fine. Generators can be stopped/slowed via select perks (i.e., PGTW, Ruin if you want, Thanatophobia), and so on.

    ahh i see i just wish the only way to slow generators wasnt a hex totem

    But... the first and the third one aren’t hex perks.
  • @Watery said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @Watery said:

    friendlykillermain said:

    @Watery said:
    
    friendlykillermain said:
    

    @Watery said: “Anti-heal meta” Yeah, no. It’s only fair due to the fact most survivors (if they don’t run alternatives, such as bond, or bring a medkit), so saying anti-heal is just disingenuous. If you can’t go to check generators every now and then (and chase the person if they were working on it), you can’t complain if someone gets a gen done. If it’s SWF, I guess that’s understandable, but this post seems utterly mindless, in my opinion. Most killer mains I know, know how to apply map pressure to generators. Though I hate to be the one to say it, but if you’re going to post on the forums, admit to your shortcomings first. i think you may have misunderstood my question with the new killer being the legion a huge part of his kit being based on the deep wound which is they're to prolong healing and looking at recent patches that nerfed healing times it seems the devs are putting all their effort into making healing longer rather than fixing gen rushing. yeah i know im not the nest in a chase but as a myers trapper mainy my only counters are gen rushers and even though i do improve i am sick of the constant heal nerfs while generators remained untouched.

    Oh, I’m sorry! I misinterpreted the question. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    
    
    
    its fine dont worry about it i just want the devs to see that the anti heal meta they are building doesn't do much
    

    What I was arguing is that I think anti-heal is fine. Generators can be stopped/slowed via select perks (i.e., PGTW, Ruin if you want, Thanatophobia), and so on.

    ahh i see i just wish the only way to slow generators wasnt a hex totem

    But... the first and the second one aren’t hex perks.

    true thanotophia is pretty great with sloppy butcher on legion but pgtw is very stiutational and often it wont even make a dent in survivors hard work so that leaves ruin which is usually gone in a minute if your ulucky

  • we need a second objective for survivors to do

  • we need a second objective for survivors to do

    But... what? There’s not much to the imagination when it comes to that kind of thing.
  • @Watery said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    we need a second objective for survivors to do

    But... what? There’s not much to the imagination when it comes to that kind of thing.

    yeah thats true