who is better The spirit or the Legion?
I prefer the spirit the new killer is too slow
I prefer the spirit the new killer is too slow
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Spirit.
I thought the Spirit is weak, but we have the Legion. I changed my mind.
I agree the new killer is weak xD
Spirit ofc lol
No one discusses the killer are open to future changes but in the current state is weak than the spirit.
Isn't a new killer supposed to be kinda harder to play against when they are new? Seems like a lot don't struggle against Legion as much as they do against spirit even thought she is out for a while now.