Anyone get the worst scourge hook distribution?

Comments

  • It should be more spread around the map. Had one today where I had 2 on the 2nd floor and 2 others in the corner of the map side by side.

  • The RNG gods giveth and taketh away.

  • It is not consistent yeah. Sometimes I wonder why I run it.

    I don't want to run agitation because even then it might not be guaranteed.


    I think I should just go with pop or something.

  • You mean like all grouped together, or one in each corner?

    Yes, they should ensure an even distribution.

  • I got two scourge hooks in top floor of main building in Eyrie of Crows once.

    The other two were both on opposite corners of the map, inconveniently faraway from every possible gen spawn.

  • I find swamp the worst for it. More often than not the scourge hooks are hugging the edges of the map.