Jeff appreciation thread
The new survivor is amazing as far as character design (and those cosmetics coming are AMAZING).

I'm so happy to have a metal head QT with realistic proportions.
Thank you Devs!
Although it feels weird making Dwight my side piece after this long
P.S. Jeff forum avatar, when?
Comments
Quentin-kun and Kate-chan are still best.
I just wish he was blonde/ginger lol. Hopefully his cosmetics can have this.
but hes fat jesus
How dare you compare Gollum to the Metal Jesus known as Jeff
he be livin like a rockstar, he is beautiful
david king says hi
That's overweight for you? Do you live in Anorexiaville or something?
He's got a bit of a beer belly and I am 100% okay with it
It makes him snuggable AF
Maybe it's because I'm seeing him from the front, but he seems perfectly fine.
He is definitely fine if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We Metalheads have been oppressed for too long.