Nerf Jeff
Does Jeff really need to sound like he is about to have a heart attack by just simply existing? Hell even with iron will AND healthy he is louder than ace when he is injured.
Does Jeff really need to sound like he is about to have a heart attack by just simply existing? Hell even with iron will AND healthy he is louder than ace when he is injured.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, nerf Pig.
Nerf Marigoria
They're too powerful
Part of playing Jeff is asserting your dominance to the killer by being louder than them.
That's not even the problem, it's just so tiring to hear it when playing.
You are a coward. I want a perk that makes your character louder so I can run it exclusively on Ash and Jeff.
he who grunts the last, grunts the loudest
or something like that?
Honestly I don’t mind it but it’s probably because I’m used to it. If anything I found ash’s breathing more annoying especially when running.
But yeah they should probably reduce the volume of his grunts and breathing but do they actually care about Jeff?
Not a coward, I just feel like just by listening to him I'm the one who's about to have an heart attack next. He could be louder than demo for all i care
Ash, Elodie and Yun Jin are so annoying I just refuse to play them.
Leave queen elodie alone
This is the correct answer.
I don't play Jeff, but I run Iron Will on my survs specifically because I hjate hearing all the cries. Its nice and quiet as Laurie with Iron Will most of the time. Can't stand Feng whimpering etc,...
claire sounds like she seconds from hitting the big O
It would be pretty nice to not hear Jeff so loudly.