If you hit the hooked survivor while they're in the unhooking animation it won't put them into deep wound, but it will give you a stack toward your 5th hit. You can still hit them once the iframes are over, giving deep wound and another stack.
If you hit the hooked survivor while they're in the unhooking animation it won't put them into deep wound, but it will give you a stack toward your 5th hit. You can still hit them once the iframes are over, giving deep wound and another stack.
This was a bug that occurred on the PTB, not a nerf that was made, as it was something never intended. And no, I do not think that bug should be put in the game.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
An easy way to fix this would be to either cancel frenzy after the second hit on the hooked guy or make the hits on hooked guys not count towards it
No.
No.
No.
No and I'm glad it was fixed out of the PTB lmfao
Partially fixed.
No
Wdym?
I believe if you hit someone in that moment of invincibility that it counts as a hit but doesn't put them into deep wound so you can hit again
When there getting unhooked
No and I'm glad it was mostly fixed out of the PTB lmfao
If you hit the hooked survivor while they're in the unhooking animation it won't put them into deep wound, but it will give you a stack toward your 5th hit. You can still hit them once the iframes are over, giving deep wound and another stack.
Gotcha, good to know
I wouldn't cancel the power, but having them not count towards feral slash would be appropriate.
This. Don't cancel, just ignore the hit happening
?? It was a bug?? Not a nerf??
Hitting someone on the hook shouldn't count to build up Feral Frenzy stacks.
They should also fix where you can build up a free stack by hitting a survivor being unhooked during the iframes, because that's also not fair.
Disagree that would be completely uncounterable
I think it's fine. If you get downed by it it's really your fault for staying near the hook.
This was a bug that occurred on the PTB, not a nerf that was made, as it was something never intended. And no, I do not think that bug should be put in the game.