How to Nerf ans bulling toxic Survivors

Comments

  • Many survs don't see it as toxic.

    They're just children being children. Ignore them or stomp them, You won't change them.

  • Are you also going to stun killers for five seconds hitting a hooked survivor? Or allowing base kit Unbreakable for four-minute bleed outs when hooks are available nearby?

    No? Oh, you believe only survivors can be toxic! Silly me.

  • The absolute state of this person's fragile ego.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Are you also going to stun killers for five seconds hitting a hooked survivor? Or allowing base kit Unbreakable for four-minute bleed outs when hooks are available nearby?

    No? Oh, you believe only survivors can be toxic! Silly me.

    I agree with OP but I also agree with you on the hitting surv on the hook penalty. Then again, if the killer does that he is basically already punishing himself by wasting precious time. If the surv wastes too much tbagging, well no problem, just press E! Slugging however is a viable and sometimes necessary tactic. And even if the killers decides to let you all bleed out for the "lulz", tell how often does that actually happen? Then tell me how often do survs teaback click their flashlight.

    Also I think its hilarious that you mind getting slugged as a form toxicity which barely happens but are completely okay with killers having to deal with survs toxicity literally every match.

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930564#Comment_2930564

    I agree with OP but I also agree with you on the hitting surv on the hook penalty. Then again, if the killer does that he is basically already punishing himself by wasting precious time. If the surv wastes too much tbagging, well no problem, just press E! Slugging however is a viable and sometimes necessary tactic. And even if the killers decides to let you all bleed out for the "lulz", tell how often does that actually happen? Then tell me how often do survs teaback click their flashlight.

    Also I think its hilarious that you mind getting slugged as a form toxicity which barely happens but are completely okay with killers having to deal with survs toxicity literally every match.

    Nothing says you can't be a toxic killer every match

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930575#Comment_2930575

    Nothing says you can't be a toxic killer every match

    "tell how often does that actually happen?"

    Please read my post before you reply to it.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Are you also going to stun killers for five seconds hitting a hooked survivor? Or allowing base kit Unbreakable for four-minute bleed outs when hooks are available nearby?

    No? Oh, you believe only survivors can be toxic! Silly me.

    How is hitting a unhooked Survivor toxic should i ignore him and Let him make Gen? Ist ja Job aß a Killer to hit Survivor if u find that toxic that killers just play the game than this than this cleary the wrong game for you


    Teabagging and clicking help nothing for the Gameplay ist just there to be toxic against the Killer because they know that alot Killers hate and get annoyed by it there is no Good reason to teabag and clicking

    Tunneling and Camping can help the Killer to Change a Game

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930576#Comment_2930576

    "tell how often does that actually happen?"

    Please read my post before you reply to it.

    Every time I play killer, lol.

    I don't waste time bleeding people out but I definitely enjoy my BM. Especially if the survivors start it.

    It's funny that people think killers can't be toxic too, cute actually. Shows they only play one side.

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930581#Comment_2930581

    Every time I play killer, lol.

    I don't waste time bleeding people out but I definitely enjoy my BM. Especially if the survivors start it.

    It's funny that people think killers can't be toxic too, cute actually. Shows they only play one side.

    The thing is tho I never said that killers can't be toxic. So I'm gonna ask you to stop projecting on me. Also I did ask how often is a killer toxic compared to surv. I'm still waiting for you to adress that. Kinda shows someone only plays one side.

  • @gendoss said:

    The absolute state of this person's fragile ego.

    Then pplz tell me about how i teabagging and Clickinga Good Thing and Survivor should be punished for doing it

    Why do u need to teabag and clicking?

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930586#Comment_2930586

    The thing is tho I never said that killers can't be toxic. So I'm gonna ask you to stop projecting on me. Also I did ask how often is a killer toxic compared to surv. I'm still waiting for you to adress that. Kinda shows someone only plays one side.

    Probably about 25% as much. I would say the playerbase is equally toxic on both sides, but with 4x the survivors you are 4x more likely to run into someone toxic as the killer.

    I definitely run across plenty of BMing killers as a survivor, especially when I run them too long

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930568#Comment_2930568

    Then pplz tell me about how i teabagging and Clickinga Good Thing and Survivor should be punished for doing it

    Why do u need to teabag and clicking?

    Its just showboating. It's a competitive videogame and pretty much means nothing.

    I don't teabag unless the killer was being super toxic to me the whole game but when I play killer and the survivors teabag me I just ignore it. If you want you can hit every survivor on the hook and be a general nuisance too.

  • @AlkaloidssOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2930564#Comment_2930564

    I agree with OP but I also agree with you on the hitting surv on the hook penalty. Then again, if the killer does that he is basically already punishing himself by wasting precious time. If the surv wastes too much tbagging, well no problem, just press E! Slugging however is a viable and sometimes necessary tactic. And even if the killers decides to let you all bleed out for the "lulz", tell how often does that actually happen? Then tell me how often do survs teaback click their flashlight.

    Also I think its hilarious that you mind getting slugged as a form toxicity which barely happens but are completely okay with killers having to deal with survs toxicity literally every match.

    "to let you all bleed out for the "lulz", tell how often does that actually happen?"

    Just this week: 12 matches where 2 survivors were dead, the 3rd survivor was slugged and left to bleed out because the killer demanded a 4k(with the logic of OP, the killer should be made blind and deaf if a survivor has been slugged for over 2 minutes)

    5 times where someone had TTV in their name being slugged untill they nearly died, then picked up, brought to the hatch, only to be dropped in front of it with the hatch being closed and the survivor dying.

    How often did anyone get slugged for strategy? 3 times. Once because they were next to a hook, the other 2 times were Myers and Oni having their abilities ready and use that power as much as possible.

    So yeah, slugging in toxicity happens much more often than not. In strategic slugging, I get slugged for 2 minutes at best unless I crawl away. In a 2v1? You better believe you're getting slugged untill they caught the other survivor. And DC'ing so they can get hatch gets you punished.


    Now, to tbagging and flashlight clicking: how often is it actually toxic? Does it grab your attention? Does it give you reasons to chase them instead of someone else? So they taunted you and you fell for it. How is that toxic?

    The only time tbagging and flashlight clicking can be considered remotely toxic is inside an opened exitgate or on top of the hatch. Any other scenario, they are taunting you and you can simply ignore them.

    So, how often do you truly have toxic teabag/clickies in your matches? Not that often, especially not if you kill everyone. Slugging for the 4k is super common tho, and I cannot wait to have a basekit bleedout/basekit self pick-up once 2 survivors are dead so that the killer cannot cheese a 4k anymore.

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    When Survivor are clicking there flashlights or teabbagging there movement gets slower for like 5 seconds

    When Survivors clicking or teabagging at the exitgates the exitgate will be blocked for that Survivors

    Ppl would say but wait this would be unfair ..... no you dont need to teabag or clicking the only reason ppl do it is because they want be toxic against the Killer

    If killer tunnels and camp his movement speed should also then get slower that is toxic and even worse cause you can ruin someone games totally. Survivors can't do that but they can be annoying. But tunnelers and campers and just toxic killers deserve teabagging and clicking. However if survivor is toxic without reason he deserves to be tunneled or facecamped.

  • Is this thread a joke?

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Are you also going to stun killers for five seconds hitting a hooked survivor? Or allowing base kit Unbreakable for four-minute bleed outs when hooks are available nearby?

    No? Oh, you believe only survivors can be toxic! Silly me.

    I mean, hitting a survivor on a hook does trigger the cooldown/wipe animation and gives survivors the chance to rescue. So they already have a penalty for that....

  • T-Bagging & Flashlight clicking do nothing to alter the pace of the game and has no affect on anything in the game, why you would want to impose such penalties is beyond me, just move past it as it means nothing.

    Again, for a game about murdering people Dead By Daylight seems to be at the forefront of sensitive people, in the 20 years of playing games where t-bagging is possible, this is the only community that gets vehemently upset over it.

  • T-Baggers:

    Stupidly simple is to ignore it when they do that after they get a pallet stun or whatever. That and they don't last long on loops, some of them anyways.

    Clickers:

    They always want attention or just be annoying as hell. That's one person less doing a generator. Best case would be you chasing an injure person while hearing someone approach for flashlight save, that tells me that there only two people doing gens separately or together.

    If you hate clickers that much then Franklin's will make them stop for a while but that would be a waste of a perk slot for 1-2 flashies.

    In any case, it no longer bothers me like it used to. If they do it at the exit gate? Fine by me, lol. I just nod and do something silly.

  • Hell no. Leave my tbagging and pinata hitting alone. I love taunts and BM. It's PVP-- Expect it.